Eurovision final here we come!!

Started by rrhf, May 08, 2018, 10:10:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

From the jury too, the horny bastids.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

RedHand88

So Ukraine won.

I for one, am shocked.

Olly

Bad start. That girl didn't want to be there.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

Olly

Jedward made a good point there about smashing it all the way home.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

Olly

Olly

Olly

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Olly on February 03, 2023, 10:04:54 PM
Jedward made a good point there about smashing it all the way home.
Best effort of panellists?

Olly

AustinPowers

Are  Jedward's 15  minutes of fame not  over yet?

Christ but the late late show sure   know how to keep  scraping  the bottom of  that barrel

Gold

"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

Dougal Maguire

Tubridy reading the results is worse than Alan announcing the results of The Craggy Island Sheep of the Year award
Careful now

Captain Obvious

The best of average group of songs won.

Olly

weareros

That band Wild Youth had been lobbying RTE for Eurovision and they have a song by the same Swedish songwriter who wrote a precious crap effort for Ireland. The favourtism by RTE was clear. Scandalous waste of money and just utter torture inflicting that on viewers.