Ulster Colleges

Started by Line Ball, October 13, 2012, 06:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zulu

Rice already trying to slow the game down which doesn't bode well for them as it appears they don't have the confidence in themselves to win it.

Zulu

Some awful decisions being made by the Mayo lads who are starting to play as individuals.

Cunny Funt

1-9 to 1-8 Rice lead 10 mins remaining still all to play for between two well matched sides.

Zulu

Again a Rice player caught in possession going nowhere. Is it because they are all sitting back and have no options ahead of themselves?

Captain Obvious

Level and very enjoyable Hogan cup final.

Captain Obvious

Score of the game that! Ronans lead.

Cunny Funt

A heartbreaking loss for Rice but to be honest i think the best team on the day won.

Owen Brannigan

Zulu

Tight game but I thought Ronan's went for it more and therefore deserved to win.

Harold Disgracey

Well done St Ronan's, delighted for big Leo.

longballin

Fantastic achievement and not a bad game!

Rois

What a result!!! Well done St Ronan's and a very enjoyable game. My husband is down at it, plenty of proud Lurgan folk this evening.

whitey

Like many Mayo teams they couldnt put it away......3 chances at the end to level or even win and they missed all three, including a very kickable free

Captain Obvious

Congrats to St Ronan's deserving winners

Cunny Funt

Quote from: whitey on April 07, 2018, 05:23:53 PM
Like all Mayo teams they couldnt put it away......3 chances at the end to level or even win and they missed all three, including a very kickable free
Stop the stereotyping. Westport inters,Mayo minors and U21s all won All Irelands recently.