European Leagues.

Started by laoislad, August 11, 2012, 10:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

7 times winners! Crazy
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Capt Pat

Sevilla get the win. Delighted for Sean Cox and his family, they couldn't be watching Roma win after what they did to him.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Capt Pat on May 31, 2023, 11:07:00 PM
Sevilla get the win. Delighted for Sean Cox and his family, they couldn't be watching Roma win after what they did to him.

I wouldn't be holding the club responsible for Sean, you'd have a list as long as your arm that are 'associated' with far worse
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

gallsman

*Cough, cough. Heysel.* Daft f**king comment.

Do you think Sean Cox or his family take much solace from Roma losing football matches?

Capt Pat

Liverpool have to live with the shame of Heysel as do Roma with Sean Cox. I know if someone did that to a relative of mine I would certainly hold a grudge. Obviously I can't speak for the Cox family.

BrotherMore6592

Weird angle, strange

trailer

Holy spaghetti, that is some take. 

trailer

Utd would have bate the pick of those two sides if EtH hadn't employed GAA underage Go Games mantra and gave Maguire a go in the SFs.

Cunny Funt

Spanish teams record in finals continues. Man City, West ham should be happy it's Serie A teams they play in their upcoming finals.

Spanish teams have made 26 appearances in UCL / UEL finals since 2001/02:

The only defeats were against other Lá Liga teams

seafoid

Roma donated €150,000 to the Sean Cox recovery fund. It wasn't their fault, just as where the attack happened wasn't Liverpool's responsibility.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

bennydorano

See the ref Taylor getting abused going through an airport today (following Mourinho giving him abuse after the match last night). Jose going to pay for his mouthing this time I reckon.

That penalty decision last night was an absolute shocker tho, I couldn't believe he wouldn't look at it again when offered the chance. Refs have to be held to account for such shitness.

Main Street

There's another ref in the spotlight, the upcoming CL final appointee Szymon Marciniak who is under UEFA investigation  because  he attended  an event  in Poland organised by Sławomir Mentzen  the leader of the (white supremacist jew hating) Confederation party.

'An event poster was distributed through social media, featured Mentzen himself drinking beer  (White IPA Matters) from a cup. Another poster featured Marciniak wearing a Fifa referee kit. A post by Mentzen announcing Marciniak's presence at the event was shared on Marciniak's Facebook fanpage.
Marciniak was presented as a speaker on the event's website alongside Mentzen, who subsequently praised Marciniak as a "genius speaker'.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2023/jun/01/champions-league-final-referee-spoke-at-event-with-far-right-leader

Can we now assume that  GAAbord referee member  MR2 has a secret wardrobe in the attic packed solid with Nazi regalia?

Milltown Row2

You're fine Main Street, I'd be lucky to have a quarter of the wardrobe, enough room for 5 shirts!

dec

It's nice that many countries get to host European finals but under 20,000 capacity seems ridiculous for a final
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/65809722
"There are reports up to 20,000 West Ham fans will be in Prague, Czech Republic, despite the club receiving 4,890 tickets for the 19,370-capacity Fortuna Arena"