3 WINS IN A ROW LAOIS

Started by goal 10, March 01, 2011, 07:42:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goal 10

is this for real, somebody talk to me.

The Real Laoislad

FFS its only a few wins in the Division 2 of the league.
Stop being a idiot and take down this thread will you.. ::)

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Maguire01

It is the most notable thing in this year's league to date, to be fair. Like a lot of people, I thought Laois would have been prime candidates for relegation.

sammymaguire

Credit where credit is due, not everyone heads to Derry and takes home a handsome win
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: sammymaguire on March 01, 2011, 09:10:56 PM
Credit where credit is due, not everyone heads to Derry and takes home a handsome win

Quote from: Maguire01 on March 01, 2011, 08:43:13 PM
It is the most notable thing in this year's league to date, to be fair. Like a lot of people, I thought Laois would have been prime candidates for relegation.

Would ye both whist up for Christ sake we don't want any plaudits,you'll put the fecking blink on us..

btw sammy I doubt anyone heads to Derry and takes home a handsome anything  ;)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

sammymaguire

DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

heffo

Fair play to McNulty.

They looked to be going nowhere under Dempsey but they look organised and could have a decent crack at Leinster.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: heffo on March 01, 2011, 09:46:07 PM

They looked to be going nowhere under Dempsey but they look organised and could have a decent crack at Leinster.

Well that fucks that now...put yer house on Longford to bate us in the first round...thanks for nothing heffo
You'll Never Walk Alone.

leaveherinsir

Kildare, Laois, the list probably hasnt finished either ::)

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on March 01, 2011, 09:16:17 PM

Quote from: Maguire01 on March 01, 2011, 08:43:13 PM

Would ye both whist up for Christ sake we don't want any plaudits,you'll put the fecking blink on us..

btw sammy I doubt anyone heads to Derry and takes home a handsome anything  ;)

Cheeky fcuker!!

drici

highorlow

Why did Craig Rogers quit the panel?
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

drici

Quote from: highorlow on March 03, 2011, 03:57:50 PM

Why did Craig Rogers quit the panel?

'Craig Rogers speaking to Coilin Duffy about his departure from the Laois panel http://on.fb.me/fF2hU9';

Donnellys Hollow

Should be a good crowd heading up the M7 for the big match at the barracks on Sunday week so? Kildare will struggle to keep it kicked out to yee.

Leave the cockerel at home this time though:

There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

tommysmith

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Donnellys Hollow on March 03, 2011, 04:51:05 PM
Should be a good crowd heading up the M7 for the big match at the barracks on Sunday week so? Kildare will struggle to keep it kicked out to yee.

Leave the cockerel at home this time though:

Yup should be a right good game in Newbridge..
Mcgeeney up to the mind games already I see..

"You have quality teams in this league and Laois seem to be the frontrunners now. They put up a massive scoreline in Celtic Park and you have to fancy them to go on and take the division now. The rest of us will scrap around the middle," McGeeney told The Leinster Leader newspaper"

Not sure if the Cockerel will be there,I hear Newbridge is already full of cocks... ;)
You'll Never Walk Alone.