Blackburn Rovers sack Big Sam

Started by The Real Laoislad, December 13, 2010, 05:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

Possible job for Chris Houghton?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Worker

BennyHarp

Big Sam suspects fowl play from the new owners! :)
That was never a square ball!!

GalwayBayBoy

Can't stand Fergie's bumchum but he's been doing a decent enough job at Blackburn. Another odd sacking.

Armaghtothebone

And yet Roy Keane is still in a job ???

paco

It was always just a matter of time once the rich boys took over. English football is in some state.

sammymaguire

Who would want to go and manage a club whose stadium is half empty practically every home game in deepest darkest Lancashire with Indian owners?
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Rossie11

He did say Blackburn was too small for him and he should be in Madrid or Milan..
Plenty of time to visit these places now Sam..  ;D

RedandGreenSniper

From TheBig_Sam on Twitter - Just had a box delivered to the house. It contains a claret and blue-coloured dildo with the words "Fancy a new challenge?" on it. Hmmm

An earlier tweet - Ghandi was a ****. You hear that Venky? Ghandi was a big fruit.

:D

Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year

tyroneboi

Quote from: RedandGreenSniper on December 13, 2010, 09:22:13 PM
From TheBig_Sam on Twitter - Just had a box delivered to the house. It contains a claret and blue-coloured dildo with the words "Fancy a new challenge?" on it. Hmmm

An earlier tweet - Ghandi was a ****. You hear that Venky? Ghandi was a big fruit.

:D

I like this one on it earlier:

Big Sam has been swept aside like a turd on a wedding aisle. Treacherous bastards.

ross4life

Bad news for United there goes the guaranteed 6 points  ::)
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

isourboydownyet

good riddance to fergie's poddle,a hateful hoor if there ever was one!!

The Subbie

Another of "Big Sams" musings on twitter

I just woke myself up with the sheer power of my semi-conscious erection. Big Sam's sexual dynamism never ceases to amaze me.

Fierce funny who ever it is!!

Maiden1

Quote from: sammymaguire on December 13, 2010, 09:20:52 PM
Who would want to go and manage a club whose stadium is half empty practically every home game in deepest darkest Lancashire with Indian owners?

.... Allardyce, who will receive £2.5million to cover the final year of his contract ...

I'm sure they will be manage to find 1 or 2 people who would be interested in getting the job.
There are no proofs, only opinions.

AFS

Quote from: Maiden1 on December 14, 2010, 12:29:42 PM
Quote from: sammymaguire on December 13, 2010, 09:20:52 PM

.... Allardyce, who will receive £2.5million to cover the final year of his contract ...

I'm sure they will be manage to find 1 or 2 people who would be interested in getting the job.

Please be Maradona.