Started by The Real Laoislad, August 18, 2010, 08:19:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

Ah ffs - this thread was safe for work.

The Real Laoislad

Sorry Puck...back to being safe...
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

Grilled a few sausages tonight and made sandwiches with them for lunch tomorrow,I don't mind eating them cold so will be a change from ham
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Orior

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on August 18, 2010, 10:31:34 PM
Best Avatar ever Hereiam  :o...fair play

Do you think you'd ever get fed up sticking your face in those?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Orior on August 18, 2010, 10:39:04 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on August 18, 2010, 10:31:34 PM
Best Avatar ever Hereiam  :o...fair play

Do you think you'd ever get fed up sticking your face in those?

I don't see how it would be possible to get fed up..
You'll Never Walk Alone.

lurganblue

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on August 18, 2010, 10:37:35 PM
Grilled a few sausages tonight and made sandwiches with them for lunch tomorrow,I don't mind eating them cold so will be a change from ham

That's the ticket. The old ham sandwiches start to get boring after a while. A wee tub of some left over pasta would do the job too. I'd have no bother eating that cold either

Wee Shea

I have done that before with sausages and bacon, it is good.

I am spending a fortune at work these days getting out of this bakery/bistro near work which is expensive enough (Palomo for all the Lurgan posters, they will know).

If I don't get breakfast (most mornings) I would get french toast with sausages and bacon out of it. Add in a bottle of Fanta and that is £6.75, no joke.

Then for lunch I get a sandwich (£3.45), Fanta (£1) and a bun (£0.90).

So some days that is £12 odds. Other days it is at least £6ish if I don't get the breakfast as I will go to the shop to get crisps or something to tide me over.

Thinking about this while I type is making me wanna get back into making lunches, that is ridiculous money to be spending.

ziggysego

There's a sandwich I like to make the odd time.

Brown bread
Beetroot
Cheese
Ham
Salad Cream.

Lovely :)
Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Wee Shea on August 18, 2010, 11:16:19 PM

I am spending a fortune at work these days getting out of this bakery/bistro near work which is expensive enough (Palomo for all the Lurgan posters, they will know).

If I don't get breakfast (most mornings) I would get french toast with sausages and bacon out of it. Add in a bottle of Fanta and that is £6.75, no joke.

So some days that is £12 odds. Other days it is at least £6ish if I don't get the breakfast as I will go to the shop to get crisps or something to tide me over.

Thinking about this while I type is making me wanna get back into making lunches, that is ridiculous money to be spending.
That breakfast most mornings can't be good for your cholesterol either!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Wee Shea

Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 18, 2010, 11:22:11 PM

That breakfast most mornings can't be good for your cholesterol either!

I know but you should taste it, the best French Toast I have ever had!

I was in a good routine for a while, get up 15 mins earlier in the morning, have a bowl of Alpen then bring my own lunch in, but a couple of Monday mornings with a hangover ruin the whole thing as you don't want to get up in time and you are playing catch up the rest of the week.

As for the lunches when I do try to make them, the Tesco sandwich fillers are nice. I would have alternated between them and then the boring lunches of ham or roast beef. Then if I was feeling frisky I would grill some sausages or bacon the night before and have them cold in a bap!

I just can't be bothered with the effort most of the time. There's no such thing as a free lunch though, learnt that in my first Economics lecture.

lurganblue

Shea Palomo is a rip off. If you insist on eating out why not get a sandwich from subway next door, the cookery nook or that one in north street.

Puckoon

You must be earning serious money to be eating that a day before dinner time! That is a serious amount of grub.

When I go to the effort of making myself a sandwich - I bring a yogurt too - and I can barely get the yogurt finished - and I am a hungry hewer - where do you get room for a bun?

ziggysego

This thread is making me hungry.
Testing Accessibility

Niall Quinn

Back to the howling old owl in the woods, hunting the horny back toad

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Puckoon on August 19, 2010, 12:23:06 AM

You must be earning serious money to be eating that a day before dinner time! That is a serious amount of grub.

When I go to the effort of making myself a sandwich - I bring a yogurt too - and I can barely get the yogurt finished - and I am a hungry hewer - where do you get room for a bun?
You struggle to finish a yogurt and a sandwich - are you a 4 year old girl?  :-\
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?