USPGA Championship 2010

Started by The Real Laoislad, August 10, 2010, 08:56:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sammymaguire

Support the Americans in the Ryder Cup cos more of them merit my support as they are better players than the Europeans regardless of where it's played?? If it was Casey v Harrington I choose Padraig, Woods v Mickelson I would prefer to see Woods

Doesn't really matter much Puck... that's tough on Johnson but rules are rules, he should have asked the question!
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Puckoon

Quote from: Schkite on August 16, 2010, 12:28:11 AM
Imagine he had holed that putt to win it and then got stripped of it!  :o

There is a God alright - that would have been seriously bad!

ONeill

Picked a bad day to give up lamping.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Puckoon

Gerry? Gerry?

Jaysus I'd be sick.

Puckoon

Just been interviewed by David Feherty - fair play to him he is taking it well - understandably looks a little shellshocked.

He says the only worse thing could have happened me would be if I had have made the putt.

down6061689194

Travesty. & that co-chairman who dressed it up to the hilt, clarified nothing

CountyGK

Kaymer wins after 3rd play off hole

DrinkingHarp

As bad as DJ must feel, what about Watney shooting +9 to finish T18th :o
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

gerrykeegan

Quote from: Puckoon on August 16, 2010, 12:34:25 AM
Gerry? Gerry?

Jaysus I'd be sick.

Its gets worse, the two shot penalty dropped him to 6th place and there were two others in 6th so there was a 2/3 tie deduction. Sick. The wife was asleep aswell!
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

mick999

I see that Paddy Power are refunding the Win Part of  Bets on Dustin Johnson ..

Not sure how this would impact Each-Way bets ...

"We're refunding win part of bets on Dustin Johnson after the unlucky American was cruelly robbed in the USPGA."

http://blog.paddypower.com/blog/index.php/2010/08/16/us-pga-betting-dustin-johnson-refund/

gerrykeegan

God bless them, they originally applied the place deduction for tied 6th but paid it as a proper place in the end and refunded the win bet.
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

Orior

Happy Gilmore Sergio Garcia: [to his golf ball] "You little son of a bitch ball! Why you don't you just go HOME? That's your HOME! Are you too good for your HOME? ANSWER ME! SUCK MY WHITE ASS, BALL!"
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Eire2010

Fantastic footage of Garcia, it can even happen to the rest of them,

I see he is taking a two month break from golf, hopefully he will come back to his best form like in Carnoustie in 07

I have always wanted him to win a major, but i just couldn't support him in the play-off in 07 because he was up against our own POD  :D

Always been one of my favourites in the game, love his swagger, his inconsistency and the way he can pull shots off that nobody could dream off. He is always really enthusiastic and has underachieved after having a start in his professional career like Mcilroy (a top ten world ranking at the age of 20)

Enjoy your break Sergio and hope to see you back, netter than ever!  ;D