Deirdre and Sadie

Started by Gaoth Dobhair Abu, October 23, 2009, 02:08:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Deirdre and Sadie are on Feile FM right now - pure class!!! There talking about Kevin from the Upper Springfield who's wearing his pyjamas, and did you know that Primark do the best pyjamas!  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Feile FM 103.2 fm
Tbc....

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

They have just played "Suicidal" by Sean Kingston for all the girls wearing their pyjamas at the minute.  :D
Tbc....

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on October 23, 2009, 02:16:37 PM
They have just played "Suicidal" by Sean Kingston for all the girls wearing their pyjamas at the minute.  :D
Seen a couple of babes in Beechmount dandering to the shop in their pyjamas last Saturday about 1pm!

ardmhachaabu

I have always thought that women who wear their PJs out in the street to be devoid of any understanding of how absolutely stupid it looks

Silly bints.
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

Square Ball

wearing pjs in public is trampy, what is it all about?
what do our lady posters think?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

rosnarun

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on October 23, 2009, 08:57:42 PM
I have always thought that women who wear their PJs out in the street to be devoid of any understanding of how absolutely stupid it looks

Silly bints.
is it not symbolic of their rejection of the normal standards of society  and the enforced role of women as carers and Guardians of the moral code. A Strike for freedom against the narrow minded . A natural Progression from the suffragette the abandonment of the Corset and the burning of Bra?
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Tony Baloney

Quote from: hardstation on October 24, 2009, 12:17:04 AM
I think it's sexy. I have bailed out of many a black hack to walk behind women wearing white pyjama bottoms and red thongs.
Well the pair I saw weren't bad at all.

muppet

Quote from: hardstation on October 24, 2009, 12:17:04 AM
I think it's sexy. I have bailed out of many a black hack to walk behind women wearing white pyjama bottoms and red thongs.

I thought they caught you?
MWWSI 2017