Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Dougal Maguire

As a matter of interest had the goal been disallowed would the yellow card have been disallowed too?
Careful now

illdecide

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on November 05, 2022, 05:18:37 PM
As a matter of interest had the goal been disallowed would the yellow card have been disallowed too?

Ha, I was thinking the same myself
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

seafoid

With a manager of the calibre of Ange, Celtic must be looking beyond the SPL.
The serious money is in the Champions League. 2 draws this year was reasonable given it was the first season in the CL.

Coming second rather than fourth is particularly lucrative.(2021 numbers)

Round of 16   $11.6 million
Group-stage wins   $3.3 million each
Group-stage draws   $1.1 million each
Group stage   $18.6 million

What is the Board's thinking ?
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

JimStynes

Quote from: seafoid on November 06, 2022, 09:24:34 AM
The serious money is in the Champions League. 2 draws this year was reasonable given it was the first season in the CL.

What do you mean?

seafoid

Quote from: JimStynes on November 06, 2022, 09:28:00 AM

What do you mean?
Are they happy with winning the SPL?
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Main Street

Ouch!! that hurt Rangers  ;D

Some slide since  EL final (almost) glory, to getting done and dusted by a spirited St Johnstone.

From the Bunker

Quote from: Main Street on November 06, 2022, 01:59:03 PM
Ouch!! that hurt Rangers  ;D

Some slide since  EL final (almost) glory, to getting done and dusted by a spirited St Johnstone.

;D

Armagh18

They're thinking why are these boys paying us in dollars! ;)

I do think it's massive for Celtic to qualify consistently to the group stage, experience at this level is key

No1

Any idea how difficult it would be to get tickets for the league cup semi-final? 

I had flights and hotel booked for myself and the young fella for the St Mirren game that was due to be played on the day the semi-final has been set for. 

It would be a lot handier to go to the semi-final rather than re-arrange the whole trip!

illdecide

Quote from: No1 on November 08, 2022, 11:42:38 AM
Any idea how difficult it would be to get tickets for the league cup semi-final? 

I had flights and hotel booked for myself and the young fella for the St Mirren game that was due to be played on the day the semi-final has been set for. 

It would be a lot handier to go to the semi-final rather than re-arrange the whole trip!

I'll be applying for semi final tickets regardless if i go or not to ensure i'm in the draw for the cup final (hoping we get there), stay in touch come nearer the time and if they're available I can sort you out.

illdecide

Did you see the latest farce penalty decision against Celtic on Sat?. The fact they don't even try to hide it and think they can justify it is beyond belief, just when you think it can't get any worse it does...

keep her low this half

Quote from: illdecide on November 14, 2022, 10:18:14 AM
Did you see the latest farce penalty decision against Celtic on Sat?. The fact they don't even try to hide it and think they can justify it is beyond belief, just when you think it can't get any worse it does...
Absolute joke of a decision. Ross County players didn't even appeal for it. And of course VAR did nothing about it, total joke. Just as well Celtic dug in to win the match regardless. 9 points clear, Merry Xmas.

No1

Thanks illdecide, really appreciate it.  Hopefully I'll get sorted but you may well get a shout!

I don't normally buy into the conspiracy stuff but the refereeing on Saturday past was dodgy as f*ck.  The guy in the middle was brutal and how the VAR ref didn't give the Ralston foul as a penalty was just bizarre.  Ralston went down very easily but he was clearly pushed in the back.  Still, 9 points clear will do!

clarshack

a probably worse decision was when the Ross County goalkeeper picked the ball up again when he seen Kyogo bearing down on him. Ref gave a free out lol.

toby47

Rangers have given Gio the boot.

Who will they go for now?