Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

under the bar

QuoteMc Coist said something and got a reaction and went away looking very happy with himself.

Got a text from a club mate of Lennons who was at the match.  Apparently the F..... word was used!

The Worker

Quote from: under the bar on March 02, 2011, 10:51:50 PM
QuoteMc Coist said something and got a reaction and went away looking very happy with himself.

Got a text from a club mate of Lennons who was at the match.  Apparently the F..... word was used!

Flame head?

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Orior

At the start of the match, McCoist said to Lennon "I've just f***ed a woman in the changing rooms", and Lennon smiled.

At the of the match, McCoist said to Lennon "It was your wife"
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Clown

Wouldn't be surprised if Lennon was given the biggest punishment from tonights game despite those disgraceful Huns tactics, discipline and McCoist trying to get into Celtics technical area in first half

No need for it all to be blown out of proportion - 2 managers squaring up, it happens lot in the drab English game, why not in the heat of an old firm battle  :D

Almost as if Diouf was trying to start trouble at the end there

Raners tactics of every man behind the ball and their constant fouling made for little football

anyway, a wins a win

ross4life

Go home and get your f**king shinebox?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Rouge_Diablo

Quote from: under the bar on March 02, 2011, 10:51:50 PM

So whats the problem, is Fenian the new Nigger?

ONeill

Quote from: Orior on March 02, 2011, 10:58:26 PM
At the start of the match, McCoist said to Lennon "I've just f***ed a woman in the changing rooms", and Lennon smiled.

At the of the match, McCoist said to Lennon "It was your wife"

Fergie did the same thing to Wenger regarding Mrs Wenger. Arsene went nuts before he realised his wife doesn't go to the games. Turned out it was Pat Rice's wife.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

From the Bunker

clarshack

well done celtic - played all the football and deserved to win.

you just never get fed up beating that lot  ;D

The Gs Man

I heard McCoist called him Fanta Pants.
Keep 'er lit

Olaf

Quote from: Clown on March 02, 2011, 10:58:35 PM
Wouldn't be surprised if Lennon was given the biggest punishment from tonights game despite those disgraceful Huns tactics, discipline and McCoist trying to get into Celtics technical area in first half

No need for it all to be blown out of proportion - 2 managers squaring up, it happens lot in the drab English game, why not in the heat of an old firm battle  :D

Raners tactics of every man behind the ball and their constant fouling made for little football

anyway, a wins a win

Walter Smith knows how to conduct himself.

Pity the other management staff on both sides  involved in the altercations  don't. :(

saffron sam2

Quote from: Olaf on March 03, 2011, 11:22:56 AM
Quote from: Clown on March 02, 2011, 10:58:35 PM

anyway, a wins a win

Walter Smith knows how to conduct himself.

Pity the other management staff on both sides  involved in the altercations  don't. :(

He does indeed. It is indeed. Both valid points.

Didn't think either of the first two Rangers should have been sent off.

Whittaker's first yellow wasn't justified IMHO and I thought Bougherra's second tackle saw him take the ball (admittedly he took man, ball, tbf, the heap). Of course, he could easily have gone for his first yellow, a shocker of a tackle and he could also have gone for manhandling the referee also. I expect a long ban for the Algerian defender.

Diouf is some boy alright.

Rangers are very much at the Carl Muggleton / Wayne Biggins stage of their evolution as a club.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet