Previous topic - Next topic

SidelineKick

I'll go first.

I was Our Nail Loney.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Nailed On

Cowboy Bob

I think Slievegullions has had a lot of usernames. Ban him immediately. Can the mods not check his ip addresses? He's a dirty varmint and if he came near my ranch I would give him a once over with my cattle prod.

Yee ha

corn02

Quote from: Cowboy Bob on August 12, 2009, 02:56:18 PM
I think Slievegullions has had a lot of usernames. Ban him immediately. Can the mods not check his ip addresses? He's a dirty varmint and if he came near my ranch I would give him a once over with my cattle prod.

Yee ha

Brilliant.  :D

Archie Mitchell

I thought HWAH was Stranworst.

Nailed On

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on August 12, 2009, 02:58:24 PM
I thought HWAH was Stranworst.

No chance. HWAH writes the word 'lol'

I like the cut of this Cowboy's jib

Ellie84

no, i am longball.

(I'm a newbie. i don't know who longball is. i just wanna follow the crowd. i just wanna fit in)

Mayo4Sam

I like the cut of this Cowboy's jib. Who is cowboy though? He's obviously a past porter. Remember o'neill used to have 3 or 4 diff usernames
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

SidelineKick

I'm Longballs and so is my wife.

Reported.

Cowboy Bob

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on August 12, 2009, 03:12:28 PM
I like the cut of this Cowboy's jib. Who is cowboy though? He's obviously a past porter. Remember o'neill used to have 3 or 4 diff usernames

I can assure you sir I have never worked in a hotel in my life. Born an raised on my ranch in deep Texas. I have a cowboy hat and a lasso to prove it gosh darnit.

Yee ha.

SidelineKick

:D

Reported.

Mayo4Sam

Quote from: Cowboy Bob on August 12, 2009, 03:14:58 PM
I can assure you sir I have never worked in a hotel in my life. Born an raised on my ranch in deep Texas. I have a cowboy hat and a lasso to prove it gosh darnit.
Yee ha.
Hmm cowboy some of ur posts lead me to believe differently.

Mayo4Sam