Quick tasty meals

Started by fred the red, August 11, 2009, 02:10:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayo4Sam

I love these lads that come on, describe something absolutely rank, tell us they know it sounds rank but to try it anyway. Its sounds rank cause it is rank! How about a nice brown bread sandwich with a chunk of house manure thrown in, with a whin bush as garnish. Sounds rank but its delish
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Overthebar!

suprised no one has said it.

big bowl of porrigde with a good squirt of honey.....

Ellie84

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on August 12, 2009, 03:07:02 PM
I love these lads that come on, describe something absolutely rank, tell us they know it sounds rank but to try it anyway. Its sounds rank cause it is rank! How about a nice brown bread sandwich with a chunk of house manure thrown in, with a whin bush as garnish. Sounds rank but its delish

:D

Cowboy Bob

I like grits. They're darn tootin tasty.

Yee ha

Tony Baloney

Quote from: under the bar on August 12, 2009, 01:54:31 PM
Toasted Veda with peanut butter,  banana & branston.  Never thought I;d like it was recommended by the maitre d' in  a Michelin star restaurant.
You should have stopped at banana.

The Watcher Pat

Peel a full onion and put it in the water with super noodles(mild curry preferably).

Cook

When the super noodles are cooked your onion will also be cooked with the flavor of the super noodles...

Enjoy!
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: Tony Baloney on August 12, 2009, 03:37:43 PM
Toasted Veda with peanut butter,  banana & branston.  Never thought I;d like it was recommended by the maitre d' in  a Michelin star restaurant.

You should have stopped at toast

SidelineKick

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on August 12, 2009, 05:40:09 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on August 12, 2009, 03:37:43 PM

You should have stopped at toast

You should have stopped at t
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Archie Mitchell

SidelineKick, what about them famous ham sandwiches we got in whitecross? Now they were a tasty snack.

SidelineKick

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on August 12, 2009, 05:51:26 PM
SidelineKick, what about them famous ham sandwiches we got in whitecross? Now they were a tasty snack.

Are you sure about that Archie? Yours seen more of the road than the inside of your stomach!

Reported.

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: SidelineKick on August 12, 2009, 06:03:15 PM

Are you sure about that Archie? Yours seen more of the road than the inside of your stomach!

:D They were that good, I had to share them with the street.

Tommy's wern't a bad effort either.

SidelineKick

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on August 12, 2009, 06:05:38 PM
Quote from: SidelineKick on August 12, 2009, 06:03:15 PM

:D They were that good, I had to share them with the street.

Tommy's wern't a bad effort either.

Tommy's had a large delivery from the chippy sent down, all covered by Tommy of course! Some chance! f**ker never stood us one drink the whole day! A bottle and a half of whiskey I drank by myself. Oul bastard.

Reported.