Longball banned- his story

Started by E.Cullan, August 11, 2009, 12:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E.Cullan

Post this to the board for me Eddie,

Cheers

Friends,

Its true ive been banned. The reason I'm not so sure. Could it have been the message re TG on the 'its not me its you' thread? I don't know, the fact that the message has been left up has confused me. I've no doubts that numerous people have reported me over the past few weeks and its truly for them that I fell sorry.
How long have I been banned for? Once again this I am not sure. Surly an email from the Moderators wouldn't be too much to ask. Does the length of time really matter? NO, longball will be no more.
The reason in truth the board has become too PC. I like many of posters enjoy the craic and to be honest the GAAboard was just a way to past the day and to have a bit of a laugh. There are too many 'serious' posters on the board who will report everything. By this time surely these people know by the title of each thread what the thread will entail. DON'T READ THESE THREADS IF YOU ARE GONNA BE OFFENDED.

Posters-
There are a number of posters I have warmed to over my time on the Board:
ONL
Sidelinekick- should be poster of the year
Full Back
TYRONE GIRL- yes Tyrone Girl
Sligoian
Illdecide
Goatsdoshave
Ziggy
Hardstation
POG
Galwaybhoy
Fred the red

All of the above in my eyes are a good laugh and in it for the craic, yes I did mention POG.

Posters I didn't warm to as they again IMO have no sense of humour and would be offended easily or too themselves too seriously, it's an internet discussion board we are not going to change the world:
Dennis the Menance
AFS
Tyrone86
Gab Hurl
Cavan4Ever
Drinking Harp

All of the above will glad that I wont be back.

Now, my threads, really I would like all of my remaining threads to live on, but lets have a look back at some of my best and worst:
BEST
-   The Internationally recognised Miss GAAboard of the year 2009,
-   WTF? Thread
-   Its not me its you
-   Unladylike behaviour version 2.0
-   Which is tougher forwards or defence
-   Someone explain to me..... (the MOD hunt)
-   It's the waiting that is hell
-   My Little Blonde Moment

WORST
-   In leenie we thrust
-   Is Asher Roth the New Eminem
-   Whats my age again
-   BIG Bro 10- only about 3 posters here
-   WWE- again only about 3 posters

I would like to think some of my best threads would be in the running for thread of the year at the end of year awards but I will not be there to collect. Recently I have been described by some posters as 'THE KING OF GENERAL' their words not mine. I feel that General is going to go down hill badly with my demise. I had some great ideas for the coming weeks which will now no longer be.

I will of course be checking in on the board as what the hell else would I do during the day but I will no longer be an active poster.

Drinking Harp will be sad to know the THE STEVEN ONEILL STORY will now never be revealed.

I will sum up my experiences on the GAAboard with the words of Eminem who at the time of my demise was my avatar.

'If I could go back and change it all now, I wouldn't, I would have done more sh1t that people said that I shouldn't.'

'A lot of people ask me if im scared of death, hell yea I don't wanta die yet, a lot of people think I worship the devil that I post all types of ret*rded sh1t,
Look I cant change the way I think, and I cant change the way I am,
But, if I offended you....

Good cause I still don't give a fcuk.'

Longball

ludermor

High Wide and Handsome

please dont go longball!

didnt get to know you too well as i'm sure our relationship could have flourished
"Swing er over!"

full back

Will lb be posting through yourself now E.Cullan?

under the bar

It's just as well you are banned cos nob-jockies that need to quote Eminem to express themselves, we can do without. Adios!

SidelineKick

A truely dark day. Longballs will be sadly missed.

Take it easy buddy.

:'(
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

E.Cullan

No! If he wants to post would he not just set up a new username. he sent me an email to post that but I hope that there will be not many more emails to me from him. PM me and I will give you his email addy if you want to ask anything.

Hound

Longball, the Mentalist, will be missed alright.

Especially by those who like being offended.

Which poster now will they be seeking out to read through their garbage to find something that offends them? Hard to imagine they'll find many as reliable as the bould Longball.

Gabriel_Hurl

illdecide

I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Tankie

i didnt read most of his threads as the always looked boring from the start but now I feel that I may have been the boring one by not reading.......i shall follow up on the works of Longball...
Grand Slam Saturday!

SLIGONIAN

E Cullan = Longball ;) has to be, you sound exact same. Preferred calling you Longball though.

Tankie definitly worth a read. Life enhancing stuff.
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

DennistheMenace

Talk about a drama queen. Yup I take myself waaaay too seriously.

slievegullion

Quote from: DennistheMenace on August 11, 2009, 02:59:07 PM
Talk about a drama queen. Yup I take myself waaaay too seriously.

Snore. This has been done before.