Twitter

Started by irunthev, July 16, 2009, 12:27:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenexile

You too can become a millionaire if you get girls to love you and then force them to perform on video for others to pay you for it...

screenexile

EEEEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOONNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!

Armagh18

Quote from: screenexile on March 01, 2023, 11:07:10 AM
Whats he done now

Nanderson

Jamie Bryson announced his centre for the union is releasing their opinion on the windsor framework this afternoon so Elon turned off twitter

Armagh18

Quote from: Nanderson on March 01, 2023, 11:25:49 AM
Jamie Bryson announced his centre for the union is releasing their opinion on the windsor framework this afternoon so Elon turned off twitter
Guess he'll just have to shout it from his wheelie bin

johnnycool

Quote from: Armagh18 on March 01, 2023, 11:12:02 AM
Quote from: screenexile on March 01, 2023, 11:07:10 AM
Whats he done now

He's laying off the engineers, bad move Elon, bad move, just ask Alan Sugar and his Amstrad home PC debacle.

imtommygunn

Laid off or fired too many. Oh well always going to happen.

johnnycool

Quote from: imtommygunn on March 01, 2023, 12:09:12 PM

According to my colleagues in the US it's much the same thing as employment rights are few and far between.

Milltown Row2

Hopefully it gets shut down, proper cesspit
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

Quote from: johnnycool on March 01, 2023, 12:10:21 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on March 01, 2023, 12:09:12 PM

According to my colleagues in the US it's much the same thing as employment rights are few and far between.

Pretty much. He has went totally mad on it and fired in very key places and then it was a company which always very left anyway so a load of ones just bailed out when he came in as he would not be perceived to be the left.

Puckoon

It has become a very strange place since Elon took over. Eejits like the Kildare lad running around unfettered. My feed (which previously was PBS, CNN, BBCNI news, Golf, and Soccer) is now filled with the rantings of Marjorie Taylor Green, Lauren Boebert, repeated retweets from people who are followed by Matt LeTissier (maybe my fault for following him before he went full tin hat), videos of black on white violence (presumably in an effort to make some kind of point in regards to racial tensions in the US being the fault of black people). It's like everything I ever followed, Elon decided to make sure I see nothing but the opposite (viewpoint, presumably). I now come face to face with every Bryson tweet, despite never having followed him. I see every Newsletter article on the protocol, despite following the Irish News.

Still, McKenna is the worst.

screenexile

Is it just me or have the ads gotten worse?? Seems to be the same company advertising different shite with a different name but a logo using different versions of the same colours... and they're every 5 tweets or so it's a disaster!

markl121

Quote from: screenexile on June 19, 2023, 07:54:29 PM
Is it just me or have the ads gotten worse?? Seems to be the same company advertising different shite with a different name but a logo using different versions of the same colours... and they're every 5 tweets or so it's a disaster!
I get ads for stuff that would be illegal. Like a police baton, and then some sort of chainsaw thing like a trimmer lol

Saffrongael

Quote from: screenexile on June 19, 2023, 07:54:29 PM

Yeah they are nonstop now
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

quit yo jibbajabba

Elon must think im a Trader in my spare time....