Sky+

Started by balladmaker, July 02, 2009, 12:27:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catch the high ball

Thanks for the link, do you have to wire it from the tv downstairs to the tv upstairs?
GAA Board World Cup Sweepstake Winner 2010

tyrone girl

Think they attach to the tv u want the sky in. Not overly sure cos ours at home are all wired interally or through the roof or some way - so all tvs in the house have the sky connected but crap cos can only watch what the main watcher is watching

Bensars

Its called a multiswitcher.  ariels and sat in and the outputs to various rooms.

http://www.satellitesuperstore.com/multiswitch.htm

An Fear Rua

Anyone on here install/sell Sky systems? if so could you drop me a pm please
Its Grim up North

Gaffer

Need help too !
Got my Sky HD box repaired in Enniskillen last week. When I connected it all up again all was well but when I went to watch Sky TV in the other room my 'Magic Eye' wouldn t work. Obviously I have to change some settings in my sky box but haven't a clue what to do!

Anyone any ideas?
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Main Street

Trusting that your cable connections are snug and that your 2nd tv/magic eye  is connected to the rf2 on the back of the digibox.
Then you have to go to - servicessystem set up.    In succession,  press on your digibox remote, 0 . 1 then lastly SELECT.

That brings up a hidden menu called Installer set up
select  RF outlets

Put on the rf out power supply

and may Bob be your uncle.

Gaffer

Quote from: Main Street on June 20, 2010, 08:29:45 PM
Trusting that your cable connections are snug and that your 2nd tv/magic eye  is connected to the rf2 on the back of the digibox.
Then you have to go to - servicessystem set up.    In succession,  press on your digibox remote, 0 . 1 then lastly SELECT.

That brings up a hidden menu called Installer set up
select  RF outlets

Put on the rf out power supply

and may Bob be your uncle.

Had already done that, Main Street ,thinking that would solve it but no  >:(
Thanks for the reply
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"