Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikhailov

Quote from: square_ball on October 24, 2022, 03:59:06 PM
I see there is U19 grade 1 semi finals on this weekend. The last round in this competition was played 6 months ago! I'd say the clubs involved didn't even know the competition was still going.

A farce of a competition to be honest. Play the first rounds minus county players from U17 & U20 then delay the knockout stages till 6 months later.
A joke if a format to be fair

Mikhailov

Regarding the Harps, they are far too good for Junior. No question about it and that was missing 2/3 top players who spent the summer in the USA

They have at least 7/8 players who could easily play senior club football in Tyrone

breakingball78

Quote from: Onthe40 on October 24, 2022, 01:36:49 PM
Well done Stewartstown as well, set the stall early by going back training pre xmas, everyone bought in and got what they totally deserved. 2 internal men in charge too so fair play.

Fair play to Stewartstown, give them credit where credits due but for gods sake my 11 year old son could have managed them this year and brought home silverware. That group of players are just miles above the rest and if you buy into a system for a full year you reap your rewards.

BrotherMore6592

Quote from: Mikhailov on October 24, 2022, 05:45:56 PM
Regarding the Harps, they are far too good for Junior. No question about it and that was missing 2/3 top players who spent the summer in the USA

They have at least 7/8 players who could easily play senior club football in Tyrone

Lol 7/8 who could play senior

RedHand88

Quote from: Mikhailov on October 24, 2022, 05:45:56 PM

Go on, give names.

Eire90

is tyrone the last ulster county to play its  county final

on the sideline

Quote from: Eire90 on October 25, 2022, 03:15:28 PM
is tyrone the last ulster county to play its  county final

Fermanagh's is this weekend too. Granted that's a re-fixture after Brewster was waterlogged there on Sunday.

God14

£16 to stream the county final on Sunday.
Getting completely out of hand

WT4E

Quote from: God14 on October 26, 2022, 12:50:16 PM

Anyone checked the price of bread??

Redhand Santa

Same price as last year. I do think streaming should be dearer than attending as more than one person can watch and they should be encouraging as many people to go to the game as possible. But you could argue £10/£12 in would be plenty, though I see other counties have it up to €25.

Walter Cronc

H christ. Derry for the year was £35!

Knock Yer Mucker In

Damian Casey RIP was just awarded the Nickey Rachard player of the year in hurling and there hasn't been mention of it here. Think it was the second time he won it. Stevie o Neill got more comments for winning an over 40s compo. That reflects badly on ye lads.

sensethetone

Quote from: WT4E on October 26, 2022, 12:51:19 PM

If Clogher's FB mention the Tyrone page will share it.

skeog

Lots of expenditure involved in live streaming i am sure someone in a mine complex north of Perth be delighted to fork out 16 for the privelege.

Under Lights

Quote from: sensethetone on October 26, 2022, 02:05:01 PM
Quote from: WT4E on October 26, 2022, 12:51:19 PM

If Clogher's FB mention the Tyrone page will share it.

Whats Cloghers lotto at this week anyway