Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: an léirmheastóir on November 22, 2016, 04:10:04 PM
Quote from: Club boi on November 22, 2016, 12:54:30 PM
It's probably much easier to list Clubs who DO NOT PAY their managers. So going on the current (2016) Season who can name a Club that doesn't hand out money in any form to Management. Go.........

To manage your home club senior club team would be many managers dream job besides that of managing an all Ireland winning team but the problem with management of the home club team now a days not just senior level but nearly any level even youth teams is the endless criticism one has to endure from the constant sniping and back stabbing to the trolls on boards like this. It is much easier to take another club team and get a few expenses and not have to deal with the critics who would not take a job in the first place.

What club do you manage an léirmheastóir??
Living the dream!!!

stpauls

Quote from: WT4E on November 22, 2016, 02:05:31 PM
How come Errigal get to play their Div 1 reserve final and  Div 3 reserve championship semi final at home?

being smart or genuinely think they are home matches???
both games in Garvaghey, Juniors tonight at 7.30, Seniors on Friday at the same time.

WT4E

Quote from: stpauls on November 22, 2016, 05:09:14 PM
How come Errigal get to play their Div 1 reserve final and  Div 3 reserve championship semi final at home?

both games in Garvaghey, Juniors tonight at 7.30, Seniors on Friday at the same time.

It is within the vast expanses of the errigal club???

Mikhailov

Quote from: WT4E on November 22, 2016, 05:35:29 PM

Garvaghey is one of the main parishes in the Errigal diocese.

Localexpert

Quote from: Thastheball on November 22, 2016, 08:38:57 PM
It's probably much easier to list Clubs who DO NOT PAY their managers. So going on the current (2016) Season who can name a Club that doesn't hand out money in any form to Management. Go.........

To manage your home club senior club team would be many managers dream job besides that of managing an all Ireland winning team but the problem with management of the home club team now a days not just senior level but nearly any level even youth teams is the endless criticism one has to endure from the constant sniping and back stabbing to the trolls on boards like this. It is much easier to take another club team and get a few expenses and not have to deal with the critics who would not take a job in the first place.

The irony is lost on the biggest back stabber and troll on the Tyrone site 😂😂 Feck you couldn't make this up, a nutter is amongst us🔫 (An honourable mention to locals expert as well who has vanished since Coalisland get hammered in the replay)

If you are calling this guy a back stabber about people within his own club where exactly is the comparison between myself and him/her?

Alright I gave some abuse towards clonoe but that's because I hate clonoe.....  thank God Mr o'neill wasn't at their recent get together anyway or I'd have to emigrate......

an léirmheastóir

The irony is lost on the biggest back stabber and troll on the Tyrone site 😂😂 Feck you couldn't make this up, a nutter is amongst us🔫 (An honourable mention to locals expert as well who has vanished since Coalisland get hammered in the replay)

Are you stating that I am the biggest back stabbed and troll on this page?  That's some assessment. Is what I said not true? Most people from other clubs I talk to would say the same as myself.

To answer the other question about my management history, yes I have managed and currently managing in my club have done so at all levels from u6 up to reserve never been senior manager tho. I have also served on committee for over 20 years holding several officer jobs including secretary. That's another thankless task.

tothetop03

Quote from: Localexpert on November 22, 2016, 09:20:13 PM

If you are calling this guy a back stabber about people within his own club where exactly is the comparison between myself and him/her?

Alright I gave some abuse towards clonoe but that's because I hate clonoe.....  thank God Mr o'neill wasn't at their recent get together anyway or I'd have to emigrate......

Hate is a strong word...

tothetop03

Quote from: an léirmheastóir on November 22, 2016, 09:36:48 PM

Are you stating that I am the biggest back stabbed and troll on this page?  That's some assessment. Is what I said not true? Most people from other clubs I talk to would say the same as myself.

To answer the other question about my management history, yes I have managed and currently managing in my club have done so at all levels from u6 up to reserve never been senior manager tho. I have also served on committee for over 20 years holding several officer jobs including secretary. That's another thankless task.

I fully agree with what you have said about managing within your own club, in the last couple of weeks i have spoken to 3 people within my own club that have managed other clubs(one of who has been very successfull anywhere he has been) all 3 have said not a chance would they throw their hat into our ring if Mr Cassidy leaves..for the exact reason you have quoted....

Localexpert

Quote from: tothetop03 on November 22, 2016, 09:55:25 PM

Hate is a strong word...

You're correct despise is much better  ;)

Ack in fairness you're OK as long as you don't win anything or beat the blues....

tothetop03

Quote from: Localexpert on November 22, 2016, 10:18:04 PM
Quote from: tothetop03 on November 22, 2016, 09:55:25 PM

Hate is a strong word...

You're correct despise is much better  ;)

Ack in fairness you're OK as long as you don't win anything or beat the blues....

Lol.... i dont expect you to like us we are not all bad you know... plenty of good Gaa men among us!!!

stpauls

Quote from: Mikhailov on November 22, 2016, 06:38:13 PM

hardly a 'home' fixture though!!

WT4E

Quote from: stpauls on November 23, 2016, 09:43:09 AM

Sorry I'll have to admit I am on the wind up - Just hate Garvaghy LOL

stpauls

Quote from: WT4E on November 23, 2016, 12:08:32 PM
Quote from: stpauls on November 23, 2016, 09:43:09 AM

Sorry I'll have to admit I am on the wind up - Just hate Garvaghy LOL

i wasn't too fond of it myself last night!! baltic was not the word

Archie53

Does anyone have the final league tables for all the divisions. Looking to see who had the best scoring ratio and the best defensive records.

WT4E

Quote from: Archie53 on November 24, 2016, 02:20:08 PM
Does anyone have the final league tables for all the divisions. Looking to see who had the best scoring ratio and the best defensive records.

http://tyronegaa.ie/fixtures-results/
Just Select Competition on drop down menu and table should appear