The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jcpen

Two brilliant goals from Nunez last night, is he still considered a donkey by those who called him that ?
This is one of my 3 usernames.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: jcpen on March 08, 2024, 08:02:48 AMTwo brilliant goals from Nunez last night, is he still considered a donkey by those who called him that ?

Yes, from what I hear, but I'd rather have that type player over Rashford
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

He's never going to hit 10/10 shots but he's a very dangerous player. Also no matter how many he misses he just keeps at it. You have to admire him for that.

Captain Obvious

Only one victory for Manchester City in seven league visits to Anfield since Pep Guardiola was appointed City's manager in the summer of 2016. In that time also lost 3-0 in Anfield in the Champions league Quarter final.

Manchester City's poor run at Anfield goes back well before Guardiola's arrival. Across their 26 Premier League trips to Anfield, City have recorded only two wins.

Won't be a bold prediction to say Liverpool will avoid defeat this Sunday.

gawa316

Quote from: J70 on March 07, 2024, 08:40:28 PMSo who'll start at centre back Sunday if Konate is out?

Quansah or Gomez?

I'd be happy with both to fair, although having Gomez on the bench to cover 4 positions is nice. Konate not definitely ruled out according to Klopp this morning

markl121

Will we see Robertson or Gomez at left back? Probably quansah and Virgil in the middle. Looking forward to darwin getting stuck in

gawa316

David Ornstein
@David_Ornstein
🚨 Michael Edwards close to agreeing senior role with FSG, including oversight of Liverpool football ops. If he accepts, Richard Hughes set to join #LFC as sporting director. Not done but talks advancing + resolution expected early next week
@TheAthleticFC

RedHand88

Quote from: Captain Obvious on March 08, 2024, 04:33:48 PMOnly one victory for Manchester City in seven league visits to Anfield since Pep Guardiola was appointed City's manager in the summer of 2016. In that time also lost 3-0 in Anfield in the Champions league Quarter final.

Manchester City's poor run at Anfield goes back well before Guardiola's arrival. Across their 26 Premier League trips to Anfield, City have recorded only two wins.

Won't be a bold prediction to say Liverpool will avoid defeat this Sunday.

And the one win was the behind closed doors season where home advantage was basically removed.

Personally I think it will be a draw.

gawa316

Watching the Bucks Lakers game and Lebron decked out in his Liverpool gear tonight!

jcpen

Quote from: RedHand88 on March 08, 2024, 06:59:57 PMPersonally I think it will be a draw.
Would suit Arsenal that, and they would probably finish the weekend on top of the table making it their title to lose.

Milltown Row2

One win in 20 games ... crazy stat ones at Liverpool saying City are favourites  ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

jcpen

Would Liverpool fans take a draw right now seeing that Liverpool line up?

Blowitupref

Quote from: Jell 0 Biafra on March 10, 2024, 04:11:46 PMWhy no Salah today?
He's on the bench, just back from injury.

Not the best of defending by Liverpool on the City goal.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

jcpen

Quote from: Blowitupref on March 10, 2024, 04:13:19 PM
Quote from: Jell 0 Biafra on March 10, 2024, 04:11:46 PMWhy no Salah today?
He's on the bench, just back from injury.

Not the best of defending by Liverpool on the City goal.
It wasn't the best defending but it was also a well worked set piece obviously straight from the training ground.
Interesting that the block on McAlister was quickly overlooked.
City mich better in that first half but Liverpool doing ok, shouldn't be long until we see Salah id expect.