The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

Once Salah missed that penalty you knew they were never gonna score today. VVD had a few chances in the first half, and the Jota header that led to the penalty was probably going in but really they created very little.That performance was more typical of this season than the one last weekend was.

I suspect there will be a few muppets who have been missing all week will be back on here pretty soon.... ;D
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Gael80

At least Liverpool have the 7up cup to celebrate this season.

RedHand88

Hurts Evertons chances of staying up massively.

Silver linings and all that.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Dag Dog

It seems that a week after a cup final win is too short for a team to get their heads right again.  8)

north_antrim_hound

Klopps got a "F..k this s..t I'm off"kinda look about him. What a terrible performance.
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

J70

Frustrating as f**k, that was.

But typical of their problems this season. Just can't function when a team sits back, packs the center of the defense and forces them to work it down the wings.

Luckily, top four will remain within reach due to the inconsistency of others.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: laoislad on March 06, 2023, 05:38:07 PM
Quote from: Captain Obvious on February 21, 2023, 10:37:38 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on February 21, 2023, 10:36:13 PM
Great time for Gaaboard to crash!

Crashed like a few records.

Liverpool the first team in Champions League history to take a 2-0 lead but then lose the game by a three-goal margin and before tonight the most goals Liverpool had conceded in European match in Anfield was 3 goals.
A few records crashed yesterday also, you haven't been as quick to mention them though  ;D

Wasn't online last weekend apologies and in before the next crash.

First time since season 2010-11 that Liverpool have failed to win away against all three promoted clubs in a single Premier League campaign. 

Liverpool have lost consecutive Premier League matches against opponents starting the day bottom of the table for the first time since December 2010-February 2011

Before today Bournemouth lost their last seven games in a row against Liverpool by an aggregate score of 28-1

gawa316

Think I'll give MOTD a miss tonight in solidarity with Gary and the boys

laoislad

Quote from: J70 on March 11, 2023, 02:48:42 PM
Frustrating as f**k, that was.

But typical of their problems this season. Just can't function when a team sits back, packs the center of the defense and forces them to work it down the wings.

Luckily, top four will remain within reach due to the inconsistency of others.
I dunno J70, with the fixtures they have coming up in April, finishing in the top 4 is a bit of a long shot.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

jcpen

Bit of a shocker for Liverpool today alright, didn't see it but by all reports they were poor.
I expected them to lose to Man United but win today so they still got the 3 points from 6 that I expected.
Would Liverpool fans take a 7-0 trashing of Man United and lose today if they also only expected 3 points from 6?
Top 4 race always seems to go this way. Teams fighting for 4th almost always seem to outdo each other in dropping silly points.
This is one of my 3 usernames.

trailer

J70

trailer

Quote from: J70 on March 11, 2023, 03:22:53 PM
Quote from: trailer on March 11, 2023, 03:19:09 PM
Normal service resumed

Yep. Trailer is showing his face again after a brief exile.

Hi!

Loserpool building on that great 1 win in a row winning streak

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea