The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armamike

Hard to know how it will end up for City.  If found guilty, the easy way for the PL would be to fine them. City would take that all day long. Points deduction the next worst option for them.  Stripping them of titles or relegation probably a long shot.
That's just, like your opinion man.

trailer

Won't be the first title Liverpool get with an * beside them.

FermGael

Quote from: trailer on February 06, 2023, 01:26:59 PM

It's six *s is it not
Hard to keep count
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

RedHand88

I honestly have no idea what you are talking about

J70

Quote from: RedHand88 on February 07, 2023, 12:58:06 PM

Leaving aside the fact that trailer likes to post nonsense just to stir shite and wind people up, I'm assuming it's a reference to 19/20 season when apparently Liverpool won an illegitimate title when the pandemic biased everything in their favour.

This is despite their record after the resumption being far inferior to that before, and the fact that they had a relatively terrible season (six consecutive home losses) the following season when there were also no spectators.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: J70 on February 07, 2023, 02:04:23 PM

Leaving aside the fact that trailer likes to post nonsense just to stir shite and wind people up, I'm assuming it's a reference to 19/20 season when apparently Liverpool won an illegitimate title when the pandemic biased everything in their favour.

This is despite their record after the resumption being far inferior to that before, and the fact that they had a relatively terrible season (six consecutive home losses) the following season when there were also no spectators.

Better having a yo-yo challenge than a yo-you relegation fight.

Klopp will get the funds for the new year and re build and have the other players back to fitness levels again
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

J70

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 07, 2023, 02:08:02 PM
Quote from: J70 on February 07, 2023, 02:04:23 PM

Better having a yo-yo challenge than a yo-you relegation fight.

Klopp will get the funds for the new year and re build and have the other players back to fitness levels again

I've no doubt Klopp has it in him to rebuild.

The extent and effectiveness of that will remain to be seen. FSG aren't going to go all Todd Boehly or Abu Dhabi on it, and that's what you're up against.

He's done amazing to achieve what he has already. And anyone calling for his head either has a short memory or simply doesn't know what they're talking about (leaving the winder uppers out of it).

Armamike

Is there a match tonight?

An article in the Sunday Times yesterday made the point that Klopp knew last season a rebuild/refresh was needed this year.  No great surprise I suppose - any manager worth their salt would know when it's time to refresh. Apparently Klopp has been promised the funds to get the players in this summer.  Hopefully they'll want to come!   
That's just, like your opinion man.

NAG1

Similar position to United in this respect.

I can't imagine any major funds will be made available for either manager until the various ownership issues are taken care of.

Even then for United with a potential new stadium required, it could be a while before major funds become available again.

Milltown Row2

For a big man Henderson spends a lot of time on the floor
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Turf

Milltown Row2

Turf

Bajcetic is so good, hard to believe he is only 18. He's going to be a top class player.

BrotherMore6592