The official Everton FC Supporters thread

Started by boojangles, January 06, 2009, 02:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

Dyche and Bielsa are top favs but both were sacked for bringing their clubs too close to the vortex
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Look-Up!

See Moyles name touted. Rooney too. No mention of Big Sam yet.

AustinPowers

Look-Up!

Captain Obvious

Everton have identified former Leeds United manager Marcelo Bielsa as their top target say SKY Sports.

quit yo jibbajabba

Be entertaining if nothing else. Likeable sort. Hopefully same translator as before

Captain Scarlet

I'm curious to hear from people against Dyche.
Burnley went down with a tiny squad and no budget. He would automatically have better players with Everton.
Biesla coming in mid season with a type of play that needs time to bed in wouldn't be ideal.

them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

johnnycool

Carragher hitting the nail on the head with Moshiri and his unhealthy relationship with a certain agent Kia Joorabchian which evidently rendered the highly regarded directors of football in Everton as figureheads and has seen them spilling the beans on who they'd recommended only for someone else to have been brought in..

A lower level of madness to what yer man is doing at Chelsea at the moment but hasn't worked for Everton.

Armamike

Quote from: Captain Obvious on January 23, 2023, 11:02:41 PM
Everton have identified former Leeds United manager Marcelo Bielsa as their top target say SKY Sports.

Everton need to stop the goals going in, not concede more!
That's just, like your opinion man.

J70

Was reading The Athletic profile of Bielsa and his conditions/demands there.

Fascinating man! Everton would be doing well to get him, although they would have to be patient and give him a chance, no matter what happens the rest of the season.

RedHand88

Brexit football is coming to Goodison Park.

Will Dyche keep them up?

square_ball

I think at this point Dyche may have a better chance of keeping Everton up than Bielsa. In differnet circumstances Bielsa would be the better appointment I think. On paper their back 4 and keeper aren't bad so Everton fans will just have to enjoy the grind if they're going to survive!

mrdeeds

Bielsa wanted to manage the u21s till summer and then take over senior.

SHEEDY

Quote from: square_ball on January 27, 2023, 12:23:39 PM
I think at this point Dyche may have a better chance of keeping Everton up than Bielsa. In differnet circumstances Bielsa would be the better appointment I think. On paper their back 4 and keeper aren't bad so Everton fans will just have to enjoy the grind if they're going to survive!
don't know what games you've watched but the back 4 are terrible. Mykolenko is worst left back in the league, Coleman brilliant servant but best days behind him. Mina injured more often then not, Cody limited enough and Tarkowski has been in poor form. Only for Pickford they wouldn't have the points they have.

Not convinced about Dyche, he's definitely got his work cut out, needs a few signings asap
nil satis nisi optimum