The official Everton FC Supporters thread

Started by boojangles, January 06, 2009, 02:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedHand88

Quote from: Ulster Frank on February 04, 2023, 10:53:54 PM
Quote from: manfromdelmonte on February 04, 2023, 10:32:56 PM
Quote from: laoislad on February 04, 2023, 06:37:17 PM
I reckon if today was last day of the season Everton fans would happily be relegated if it meant Liverpool lost.. what a strange bunch of fans.
The PEDs aren't working this season then

What are PEDS??

Performance enhancing drugs

Armamike

::)
That's just, like your opinion man.

Ulster Frank

Quote from: RedHand88 on February 04, 2023, 11:10:59 PM
Quote from: Ulster Frank on February 04, 2023, 10:53:54 PM
Quote from: manfromdelmonte on February 04, 2023, 10:32:56 PM
Quote from: laoislad on February 04, 2023, 06:37:17 PM
I reckon if today was last day of the season Everton fans would happily be relegated if it meant Liverpool lost.. what a strange bunch of fans.
The PEDs aren't working this season then

What are PEDS??

Performance enhancing drugs

Professional footballers wouldn't be at that crap.

jcpen

I thought Seamus Coleman was excellent yesterday.
This is one of my 3 usernames.

An Watcher

Stayed on to the end too I think?  Was lampard only playing him for 60/70 minutes before bringing on patterson

laoislad

Quote from: manfromdelmonte on February 04, 2023, 04:46:45 PM
I never felt more like singing the blues...
You won't have much to sing about tonight  ;D
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

johnnycool

Liverpool the better team, no doubt, but when your keeper inexplicably takes off to one side leaving an open goal and then Coady leaving the ball for Gakpo to tap in doesn't help

imtommygunn

The game against Leeds is a huge one now. Really could be doing with three points.

trailer

Difficult to understand on any level how
A) Jordan Pickford is England's no.1 goalkeeper and
B) For someone SO SHITE he has plenty to say.

Armamike

Empty vessels make the most noise Trailer.
That's just, like your opinion man.

Look-Up!

Tuned in last night expecting to see fireworks in a hard fought exciting game. The word awful probably doesn't do justice to the level of performance or attitude from the Everton team. Very worrying for them if that's the "new manager bounce", burst after one game and in a derby.

Yeah and Pickford was a joke. Something very obnoxious and dislikeable about him.

quit yo jibbajabba

Fine margins chaps. That header goes in pool wouldve been well up against it, low confidence etc, and dyche wouldve had a back 9 rest of eve. Better chance of stayin up now hes at the helm.

Agree about pickford. All that posturing. Hard boy to like

Look-Up!

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on February 14, 2023, 12:39:32 PM
Fine margins chaps. That header goes in pool wouldve been well up against it, low confidence etc, and dyche wouldve had a back 9 rest of eve. Better chance of stayin up now hes at the helm.

Agree about pickford. All that posturing. Hard boy to like
Understand the goal might have made a completely different game and maybe invigorated Everton but they showed nothing and didn't deserve a break.

I don't think I'm being harsh. I watch a bit of PL if it suits but there's not many games I'd go out of my way to watch. Last night was one of those game I was looking forward to but really disappointed.

imtommygunn

The reality is. from an everton fan, there's a reason everton are in this position. You especially look at the striker area and DCL is permanently injured yet no one is brought in or no one can be brought in. So no strikers and then the defense is questionable pace wise. You look then at squad - Tom Davies is bound to be one of the worst players in permier league history and then he's coming off the bench...

Pickford's a tool but he can be very good. He's not consistent though.

Look-Up!

Of course you have to work with what you have but they put in a shift against Arsenal so I would say it's an attitude problem more than a talent one. The gunners must have been fuming looking at them last night  :D.

One thing I have to admire about Pickford, any normal human being last night would have dug a hole in the pitch and covered themselves over. But he struts around like he owns the gaff.