The Fine Gael thread

Started by Maguire01, October 16, 2012, 08:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armaghniac

I also blame Kenny for appointing these people.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Rossfan

Finian to pay the charge following a meeting with the AG.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

foxcommander

So the bold Frank Feighan got nominated to the Seanad by his mucker Enda.
Always knew that he wouldn't be left high and dry after donating his elbows last term.

And Dr James Reilly took a seat also after he declared it was pointless previously. Not when it's a nice little earner.

Jobs for the boys and girls. Some of them don't even have time to attend the seanad while they are running their own affairs like that lad Pádraig Ó Céidigh. I fail to see the point.

Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

foxcommander

ashman

Quote from: foxcommander on June 14, 2016, 06:48:03 PM
Always knew that he wouldn't be left high and dry after donating his elbows last term.

And Dr James Reilly took a seat also after he declared it was pointless previously. Not when it's a nice little earner.

Jobs for the boys and girls. Some of them don't even have time to attend the seanad while they are running their own affairs like that lad Pádraig Ó Céidigh. I fail to see the point.

Foxy

As a matter of interest are you a registered voter in republic ?

If you did you vote to abolish the Seanad. ??

Rossfan

Don't be getting in the way of imbecilic rants by asking pertinent questions ;)
I voted to abolish it by the way.
Waste of money.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

foxcommander

Quote from: ashman on June 14, 2016, 07:02:00 PM

Foxy

Why would I feel the need to tell you how I vote on such matters?

Fact is the seanad has turned into a TD dole office (with better benefits)

ashman

Quote from: foxcommander on June 14, 2016, 07:20:40 PM

Foxy

Fine .  Rant away and don't engage .

The Seanad was always a consolation prize / reperchage for defeated Dail candidates .

We had a chance to get rid of it and the people spoke . The bastards !!!

foxcommander

Quote from: ashman on June 14, 2016, 08:13:06 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on June 14, 2016, 07:20:40 PM

Foxy

Fine .  Rant away and don't engage .

The Seanad was always a consolation prize / reperchage for defeated Dail candidates .

We had a chance to get rid of it and the people spoke . The b**tards !!!

Ash - my own personal view is irrelevant. Point is that the government and other political parties are still engaging in 'jobs for the boys' which is totally wrong and very hypocritical in certain scenarios given their own viewpoint (i.e. Dr Reilly)

Farrandeelin

Not a good week for Enda Kenny. How long more will he be brazen enough to cling to power I wonder?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

macdanger2

Independents are an absolute cluster f*ck, hard to see them lasting to the end of the year.

mikehunt

Quote from: macdanger2 on July 07, 2016, 10:44:02 PM
Independents are an absolute cluster f*ck, hard to see them lasting to the end of the year.

The Independent td's have done some great work uncovering and highlighting shameful acts by the Blueshirts. Establishment are lamenting the rise of independents but fail to grasp the simple fact that FG, FF and Labour have been at best, incompetent or at worst, corrupt. This has led to the rise of independents.

muppet

Quote from: mikehunt on July 07, 2016, 11:16:42 PM

The Independent td's have done some great work uncovering and highlighting shameful acts by the Blueshirts. Establishment are lamenting the rise of independents but fail to grasp the simple fact that FG, FF and Labour have been at best, incompetent or at worst, corrupt. This has led to the rise of independents.

The abject failure of SF to take advantage of the open goal opportunities presented by the collapse of both the FF/PD and FG/Labour support bases, is what has led to the rise of the Independents.

If SF can't get there now, it is over for them.
MWWSI 2017

armaghniac

Quote from: muppet on July 08, 2016, 12:16:18 AM
Quote from: mikehunt on July 07, 2016, 11:16:42 PM

The abject failure of SF to take advantage of the open goal opportunities presented by the collapse of both the FF/PD and FG/Labour support bases, is what has led to the rise of the Independents.

If SF can't get there now, it is over for them.

FF collapsed, FG disappointed, the UK is breaking up, but one thing is constant, SF are still useless.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B