The Fine Gael thread

Started by Maguire01, October 16, 2012, 08:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossfan

Some of the Electorate and I suspect a higher proportion in Dublin Central wouldn't be eligible to vote in Dàil Elections.
Only Irish or Brit citizens can vote in Dàil elections.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Declan

They are the eligible figures from the CSO after this years election and only 52.4% of those in Dublin Central voted

Cunny Funt

QuoteThis is how we chose to be ruled, show me a better alternative.

armaghniac

Quote from: Declan on May 09, 2016, 04:12:05 PM
They are the eligible figures from the CSO after this years election and only 52.4% of those in Dublin Central voted

The electoral register in the 26 counties in rag order.  You have people living in Australia for the last 5 years and still on the register, and it was this that allowed a lot of illegal voting by non residents in the marriage devaluation referendum. You have people registered twice, and if these only vote once it creates "low" turnout.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

muppet

Quote from: armaghniac on May 09, 2016, 07:21:52 PM

The electoral register in the 26 counties in rag order.  You have people living in Australia for the last 5 years and still on the register, and it was this that allowed a lot of illegal voting by non residents in the marriage devaluation referendum. You have people registered twice, and if these only vote once it creates "low" turnout.

Are you suggesting that the result was altered by fraud?

Please post some evidence in your reply if you are.
MWWSI 2017

armaghniac

Quote from: muppet on May 09, 2016, 07:29:29 PM

No

Rossfan

The electoral register in the 26 counties in rag order.  You have people living in Australia for the last 5 years and still on the register,
It needs to be centralised and be linked to PPS numbers.
As it is each Council does their own and have no way of knowing if someone is also on other Councils' registers.

Maguire01

Quote from: armaghniac on May 09, 2016, 07:30:45 PM
Quote from: muppet on May 09, 2016, 07:29:29 PM

No
You referred to illegal voting, but you're not suggesting fraud. How does that work?

armaghniac

Quote from: Maguire01 on May 09, 2016, 08:47:41 PM
You referred to illegal voting, but you're not suggesting fraud. How does that work?

Muppet asked if the result was affected by fraud, I said no. I didn't say there wasn't any fraud.

foxcommander

Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

heffo

Quote from: foxcommander on May 11, 2016, 12:43:19 PM

No to Enterprise (successful or not). Yes to community workers paid by someone else.

ashman

No fan of the woman but ffs did you ever hear of limited liability etc .

Do you Shinnerbots have any facility to think for yourself ??

Rossfan

Shinnerbots are not allowed to think.
If they did they wouldn't be shinnerbots.

mikehunt

Quote from: ashman on May 11, 2016, 01:24:52 PM

No fan of the woman but ffs did you ever hear of limited liability etc .

Do you Shinnerbots have any facility to think for yourself ??

I'd prefer if a failed business person refrained from lecturing me on what bills I should pay. Especially one that indirectly owed the state money while on the other hand receiving money from the state. A sponger is the term these types are labelled.

ashman

Her business failed .  These things do happen and will continue to happen .

Her political career is a seperate matter , and remember she has a "mandate ".  She requested people pay what the democratically elected government decided should be paid .

Folk playing the woman , not the ball.

I take it you ain't fond of Mr Wallace's views either ???