Another quality contribution that.

foxcommander

Quote from: Owenmoresider on February 10, 2016, 11:38:41 PM

I know. Great pic isn't it.
Man of the people  ;D
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

Il Bomber Destro

Has Kenny ever came out and personally apologised for Ballyseedy?

weareros

Quote from: foxcommander on February 11, 2016, 01:41:45 PM
Quote from: Owenmoresider on February 10, 2016, 11:38:41 PM

I know. Great pic isn't it.
Man of the people  ;D

It's a good one alright. How much taxpayers money are those Bohs fans looking for to fix their stadium now that their $60M deal to sell the "soul of Irish football" to a property developer.

foxcommander

Il Bomber Destro

Amazing the free state media's contrast in reporting between the IRA's handling of a dissident republican's claim of sexual abuse in a state where security forces and juducial system were not trusted by the nationalist community in an area out of the jurisdiction of the 26.

And Michael Noonan not wanting to do anything about child sex abuse claims.

Fine Gael - the party willing to empower dodgy business men like Dennis O'Brien and child sex offenders in whichever way it can.

http://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/michael-noonan-didnt-want-to-know-about-sex-abuse-claims-382178.html

foxcommander

Good article - You don't get many chances to really show the goverment what you think of their policies.

http://www.broadsheet.ie/2016/02/17/how-we-turned-the-tide/

armaghniac

Quote from: foxcommander on February 17, 2016, 06:49:35 PM
Good article - You don't get many chances to really show the goverment what you think of their policies.

These people are a waste of space, obstructing decent people going about their business and spending more on going to protests than would pay their water bills.

If they were protesting about queues in A&E I would respect them, but they are merely Mé Féiners

There is an election in a couple of weeks, they can speak then.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

foxcommander

Quote from: armaghniac on February 17, 2016, 06:52:47 PM

These people are a waste of space, obstructing decent people going about their business and spending more on going to protests than would pay their water bills.

If they were protesting about queues in A&E I would respect them, but they are merely Mé Féiners

There is an election in a couple of weeks, they can speak then.

Exactly - there is an election in a couple of weeks and the more that see how the government have shafted them the better it is.

So you suggest to wait until after the election to speak up. Why is that?

Rossfan

If they were protesting about queues in A&E I would respect them,
+1.
W***nkers the lot of them.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

armaghniac

Quote from: foxcommander on February 17, 2016, 07:08:44 PM

In the election the people speak, and they will vote for a government who will have a policy. Blocking the road and generally acting the maggot has no place.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

foxcommander

Quote from: armaghniac on February 17, 2016, 08:50:38 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on February 17, 2016, 07:08:44 PM

In the election the people speak, and they will vote for a government who will have a policy. Blocking the road and generally acting the maggot has no place.

That's your opinion. To others it's refreshing to see that you're not alone in thinking you're being screwed over and that there is an alternative.

For too long the mentality "sure what can do" was prevalent in the country. Time to change that. Make your government work for you. Kenny & co treat the people with utter disdain and people can see it now.

From the Bunker

Quote from: Rossfan on February 17, 2016, 08:32:15 PM

If they were protesting about queues in A&E I would respect them,
+1.
W***nkers the lot of them.

I think electricity should be free as well. In fact I think, heating oil should be free. It is every persons right in this country to have light and heat. And of course water. And speaking of water, we have had such a sh1te winter, I think we are all entitled to a free holiday.

Il Bomber Destro

It seems that the Free State media are giving Noonan a free pass on ignoring sexual child abuse allegation.

Has Senator Mairia Cahill any comment to make on a Government Minister ignoring child sex abuse claims?