The Fine Gael thread

Started by Maguire01, October 16, 2012, 08:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Esmarelda

Quote from: foxcommander on November 02, 2015, 07:46:22 PM
That's awesome. Minister for druggies. Passionate environment??? WTH.
Meanwhile there are people with genuine medical issues that are not self inflicted that are denied treatment due to cuts.
More PC madness.

"It will effectively mean a diplomatic immunity to inject heroin in a safe, secure, passionate environment," he said.

http://www.rte.ie/news/ireland/2015/1102/739107-minister-proposes-injection-rooms-for-addicts/
What exactly is it that you have a problem with? Do you think the current situation is preferable?

foxcommander

Quote from: Esmarelda on November 03, 2015, 09:47:37 AM
Meanwhile there are people with genuine medical issues that are not self inflicted that are denied treatment due to cuts.
More PC madness.

"It will effectively mean a diplomatic immunity to inject heroin in a safe, secure, passionate environment," he said.

http://www.rte.ie/news/ireland/2015/1102/739107-minister-proposes-injection-rooms-for-addicts/
What exactly is it that you have a problem with? Do you think the current situation is preferable?

None of these situations are preferable. There shouldn't be a need in the first place.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

Franko

Quote from: muppet on November 02, 2015, 11:01:36 PM

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/number-of-homeless-children-in-dublin-doubles-in-a-year-1.2396086

.....The national data, just published by the Department of the Environment, show there were 1,571 homeless children in 738 families across the State last month......

Shocking figures, but not as shocking as this: '5,000 families homeless last month'.

Even Enda would blush at that one.

To be honest, I don't think he would.  This is the man told people than someone had phoned him to thank him for the few extra quid he had in his wages.  With a straight face.  How he can hope to maintain credibility after coming out with something as childish as this beggars belief.

Esmarelda

Quote from: foxcommander on November 03, 2015, 01:49:33 PM
More PC madness.

None of these situations are preferable. There shouldn't be a need in the first place.
You're criticising an initiative that attempts to deal with a current problem and your response is that there shouldn't be a need for it in the first place?

foxcommander

Quote from: Esmarelda on November 03, 2015, 01:58:57 PM
More PC madness.

You're criticising an initiative that attempts to deal with a current problem and your response is that there shouldn't be a need for it in the first place?

Wasting resources.

Esmarelda

Quote from: foxcommander on November 03, 2015, 02:32:43 PM
More PC madness.

Wasting resources.
So you'd just leave things as they are in this regard?

foxcommander

Quote from: Esmarelda on November 03, 2015, 02:40:08 PM
More PC madness.

Wasting resources.
As I said, there should be no need for any of this. Personal responsibility and some cop on.

Esmarelda

Quote from: foxcommander on November 03, 2015, 02:44:20 PM
More PC madness.

Wasting resources.
As I said, there should be no need for any of this. Personal responsibility and some cop on.

You're intentionally avoiding the question so here it is again. Given the current situation (not what should/should not be the situation) and given that you think this initiative is a waste of resources, what do you suggest be done?

foxcommander

Quote from: Esmarelda on November 03, 2015, 02:46:45 PM
More PC madness.

Wasting resources.

You're intentionally avoiding the question so here it is again. Given the current situation (not what should/should not be the situation) and given that you think this initiative is a waste of resources, what do you suggest be done?

It's irrelevant what I think should be done. I'm merely pointed out these selfish/stupid individuals are taking resources away from those who might need it more.

Esmarelda

Quote from: foxcommander on November 03, 2015, 02:51:01 PM
More PC madness.

Wasting resources.

It's irrelevant what I think should be done. I'm merely pointed out these selfish/stupid individuals are taking resources away from those who might need it more.
Like the obese or those suffering from lung cancer for example or are resources wasted on those people too. After all, weren't they stupid to eat badly and smoke cigarettes? What about someone that didn't bother completing their leaving cert or a third level education? Should we remove any benefit they might be on?

Rossfan

Esmeralda, you're dealing with the daftest poster on the GAA board there.
I put him on my blocked list ages ago. Seeing the stuff you have quoted once more confirms the correctness of doing so.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Esmarelda

Quote from: Rossfan on November 03, 2015, 03:37:17 PM
Esmeralda, you're dealing with the daftest poster on the GAA board there.
I put him on my blocked list ages ago. Seeing the stuff you have quoted once more confirms the correctness of doing so.
I suspected as much but best to make sure.

foxcommander

Quote from: Esmarelda on November 03, 2015, 03:14:10 PM
More PC madness.

Wasting resources.

Like the obese or those suffering from lung cancer for example or are resources wasted on those people too. After all, weren't they stupid to eat badly and smoke cigarettes? What about someone that didn't bother completing their leaving cert or a third level education? Should we remove any benefit they might be on?

Who mentioned benefits?
If you didn't finish your leaving cert there may be many reasons for that. Heroin as a choice (which it is) is avoidable.

But go ahead and make excuses for it.

and Rossfan  ;D ;D ;D - still following me. I love it!!

Esmarelda

Quote from: foxcommander on November 03, 2015, 04:22:35 PM
More PC madness.

Wasting resources.

Who mentioned benefits?
If you didn't finish your leaving cert there may be many reasons for that. Heroin as a choice (which it is) is avoidable.

I mentioned benefits. It's all coming from the one pot.

If you choose to not do your leaving cert because you're lazy or you believe, as young person, that it is more beneficial to wok, then would withdraw benefits? That's a choice, similar to taking heroin. As is smoking or eating badly, not exercising etc.

I'm not making excuses for anyone, I just believe it's a good plan.

So again, could you answer the question?

foxcommander

Quote from: Esmarelda on November 03, 2015, 04:49:15 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on November 03, 2015, 04:22:35 PM
More PC madness.

Wasting resources.

Who mentioned benefits?

I mentioned benefits. It's all coming from the one pot.

If you choose to not do your leaving cert because you're lazy or you believe, as young person, that it is more beneficial to wok, then would withdraw benefits? That's a choice, similar to taking heroin. As is smoking or eating badly, not exercising etc.

I'm not making excuses for anyone, I just believe it's a good plan.

So again, could you answer the question?

Equating taking heroin with not finishing your leaving cert. Jesus.
I don't care what happens to junkies. Time and money spent on a self inflicted problem when there are real hard luck cases - people losing their houses, elderly who won't have heating this xmas.
Read into that what you want.