The Fine Gael thread

Started by Maguire01, October 16, 2012, 08:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikehunt

http://www.thejournal.ie/irish-water-payments-2216990-Jul2015/

Paul Murphy can toddle along to the Dail today and ask Inda where is he going to get the money to finance the latest quango. Irish Water workers in the LRC as they have have not been paid their "bonuses" yet. Well we can only hope that the govt step in and ensure that these poor souls are looked after, even if it means it will be at the cost of Cleary's workers. Hopefully the majority do not resort to gutter sniping tactics of the minority who have decided to fund this joke of a set up. I do not include those who were bullied in to paying this. They now know this is a dead horse and should join the majority and stop financing this latest attempt at moving wealth from the poor to the rich.

armaghniac

Latest poll shows government with chances of re-election. In a land of the totally useless politician why get rid of the merely useless when the economy is growing at 6%.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Rossfan

There's not much alternative is there?
Fianna Friggin Fàil who wrecked the Country, Sinn Féin whose mates tried to wreck it and whose nonsense populist policies will wreck it. Anyway they are only putting up 46 candidates so can'tform a Government.
Then there's a plethora of Independents and Loonylefties and righties who are destined to sit forever in the Bold Corner railing against everyone and everything.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Maguire01

Remember how many posters said this government wouldn't last anywhere close to full term? I'd say there's a decent chance they'll be re-elected, albeit they'll probably need a couple of others to prop them up.

foxcommander

Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

foxcommander

Here's the latest pipe dreams via RTE.ie.
Been waiting quite a while for this rail link to the airport lads...sure won't we get re-elected if we tell them more lies begorrah.

The Government will tomorrow announce a multi-billion euro funding plan for capital projects from 2016 to 2021.

Key areas include transport, education, health, housing and flood protection.

A mid-term review of the plan will take place in 2017 and new rules for public-private partnerships will also be announced.

A rail link from Dublin city centre to Dublin Airport and onto Swords will be the centrepiece of the transport plan.

There has been increasing speculation about a revised metro plan and that is now a very strong option.

Passenger capacity, the number of stations and the overground elements will be of interest.

The transport plan, which also includes a roads investment plan, will run over a seven-year period.

€3bn is going to be spent on education.

This will be allocated to school building or extensions, third-level investment and information technology initiatives.

The particular schools that will form part of the school building programme will not be named tomorrow. They are expected to be outlined in a few weeks.

To deal with rising enrollments, funding is going to be provided for an additional 19,000 primary school places by 2018 and for more than 40,000 secondary school places by 2022.

There will also be a pledge to eliminate the use of prefabs.

With health, it was revealed recently that €450m will be invested in refurbishing or replacing State-run nursing homes.

There will also be new primary care centres - the locations will not be announced tomorrow.

€1bn will be spent on flood prevention over ten years.

300 areas have been identified as at risk by the OPW and funding will be provided for 200-250 projects.

The State currently funds six major flooding relief projects a year.

Under the plan this will rise to 24 a year at its peak.

The social housing plan will be extended by a year and an additional €500-600 million is going to be provided.

€3.8bn funding was announced previously by the Government up to 2020.

A further €200m was pledged by the European Investment Bank.

A refurbishment programme for regional garda stations will also be funded.

Overall specific projects in terms of schools, primary care centres or flood relief schemes will not be named tomorrow and close attention will be paid to what projects have won out as well as the ones that have been dropped.

foxcommander

Good to see Enda's crew in the justice system are finally persistent in taking the right people to court. Should have jailed her.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2015/0929/731102-satellite-dish/

heffo

Quote from: foxcommander on September 29, 2015, 04:58:18 PM
Good to see Enda's crew in the justice system are finally persistent in taking the right people to court. Should have jailed her.

The Shinners/Provos would've kneecapped her. Or 'disappeared' her.

lawnseed

Quote from: heffo on September 29, 2015, 05:41:05 PM

The Shinners/Provos would've kneecapped her. Or 'disappeared' her.
any info you have bring it to the authorities..
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

mikehunt

By common sense I'm guessing Inda is advocating crucifixion here. An old helpless woman is just the type of person this govt will chase to fund the wealthy and powerful.

macdanger2

Quote from: mikehunt on September 30, 2015, 11:33:46 AM

By common sense I'm guessing Inda is advocating crucifixion here. An old helpless woman is just the type of person this govt will chase to fund the wealthy and powerful.
Have you ever heard of separation of powers??   ::)

Rossfan

Mac - I've blocked those 2 clowns around a year ago.
The 2 quotes you've used re affirms my belief in the correctness of my action.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

foxcommander

Quote from: Rossfan on September 30, 2015, 12:06:39 PM
Mac - I've blocked those 2 clowns around a year ago.
The 2 quotes you've used re affirms my belief in the correctness of my action.

and we miss you so much :D