The Fine Gael thread

Started by Maguire01, October 16, 2012, 08:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayo4Sam

What a reputable website 😒

Imagine not issuing a tax clearance very to someone who hasn't paid their tax, those bastards
Or expecting people to pay a tax associated with a house before they sell that house, pure madness
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Maguire01

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on March 31, 2015, 10:24:09 AM

Imagine not issuing a tax clearance very to someone who hasn't paid their tax, those b**tards
Or expecting people to pay a tax associated with a house before they sell that house, pure madness
Exactly.

Rossfan

What a reputable website

Imagine not issuing a tax clearance very to someone who hasn't paid their tax, those b**tards

:D :D
Some prize fcukin tulips goin around these days :-[
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

foxcommander

Of course people should pay their back taxes on property etc.
You're missing the point. Happy if your money can be removed without your consent?
It's already being mooted with water charges.

Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

mikehunt

Quote from: Rossfan on March 31, 2015, 11:30:41 AM
What a reputable website

:D :D
Some prize fcukin tulips goin around these days :-[

...... and the irony continues.

Mayo4Sam

Quote from: foxcommander on March 31, 2015, 02:35:01 PM

You're missing the point. Happy if your money can be removed without your consent?

Im not missing the point, yes I am happy with that. They already take your household tax from your wages. Yes I agree that if you don't pay a tax it comes out of ur wages. I think if you don't pay ur tax ur a free loading c**t and I'll have to pick up the slack

Rossfan

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on March 31, 2015, 03:04:00 PM

Im not missing the point, yes I am happy with that. They already take your household tax from your wages. Yes I agree that if you don't pay a tax it comes out of ur wages. I think if you don't pay ur tax ur a free loading c**t and I'll have to pick up the slack

+ 1.

Maguire01

It's only going to affect you if you don't pay your bills.

If someone owed you money, would you keep giving them money every week/month if it was clear that they had no intention of returning the money they owed you?

foxcommander

Quote from: Maguire01 on March 31, 2015, 03:10:45 PM

If someone owed you money, would you keep giving them money every week/month if it was clear that they had no intention of returning the money they owed you?

So you are advocating that the government controls your money and can make deductions from your bank account as they see fit. They'll make sure they get their cut before you have a chance to feed your family.

You would be happy with that?

Mayo4Sam

That's a massive amount of spin, you're convienently forgetting that if ur below a certain wage u don't pay the thing in the first place. So it's not a case of not being able to feed ur kids it's a case of paying for services you receive. So yes, I'm 100% in favour of the government being entitled to make you pay your taxes, 100%! In fact Id go as far ask charging extra to pay for the admin of having to do this

Maguire01

Quote from: foxcommander on March 31, 2015, 03:17:18 PM

So you are advocating that the government controls your money and can make deductions from your bank account as they see fit. They'll make sure they get their cut before you have a chance to feed your family.

Unless I've misunderstood, they won't be going near your bank account. You'll be prevented from completing certain transactions (such as a property sale / vehicle sale) if you have not paid relevant charges or fines, and if you're someone who gets money from the government, you'll get that money net of what you owe. No one can go into your bank account.

foxcommander

Quote from: Maguire01 on March 31, 2015, 03:30:58 PM

Unless I've misunderstood, they won't be going near your bank account. You'll be prevented from completing certain transactions (such as a property sale / vehicle sale) if you have not paid relevant charges or fines, and if you're someone who gets money from the government, you'll get that money net of what you owe. No one can go into your bank account.

Remove the phrase "bank account and" substitute with "Wages or welfare payments". Most people have nothing in their bank accounts anyway.

Does that still make it right?

Mayo4Sam

People on welfare are already getting most of these for free anyway

Yes it should come out of their wages.

What is ur alternative to these people not paying their taxes?

Rossfan

Quote from: Maguire01 on March 31, 2015, 03:30:58 PM
What a reputable website

Times like this I'm so glad I've blocked that Fox buck. If people could only stop quoting him now please  :D

mikehunt

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on March 31, 2015, 03:26:03 PM
In fact Id go as far ask charging extra to pay for the admin of having to do this

ah now, jays if they started charging for the admin there'd be nothing left of the poor sods wages. can u imagine how much those beauts in the public service would charge?