As Rossfan says

Latest RedC

FG 27 (+3) (+6 since Dec)
Lab 10 (+3) (+4 since Dec)
FF 18 (=)
SF 17 (-4) (-7 since Dec)
Ind/Oth 28 (-2).
[Ind 24, Grn 2, Ren 2]

The numbers won't be pretty for the Shinners when their internal child abusers report is leaked closer to the GE
Prev polls imo were incorrect
No way sf will be above 19% come election time

I think people will see a bit of a ff comeback as they have some v good candidates around the country. Think ff need to replace Micheal Martin though

The child abusers you mention - were they sf candidates/ people ?

I'm referring to the internal SF report - the exact breakdown of how many were terrorists/candidates will be known when our Gerry comes clean or when the report is made public

That sort of language only usually comes from orangies or the Michael Collins tribute lads

Which one are you heffo?
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

heffo

Quote from: foxcommander on March 29, 2015, 06:11:06 AM
Quote from: heffo on March 28, 2015, 10:10:35 PM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on March 28, 2015, 09:17:25 PM
Quote from: heffo on March 28, 2015, 08:59:29 PM
Quote from: Kidder81 on March 28, 2015, 07:32:53 PM
As Rossfan says

Latest RedC

FF 18 (=)
Ind/Oth 28 (-2).
[Ind 24, Grn 2, Ren 2]

The numbers won't be pretty for the Shinners when their internal child abusers report is leaked closer to the GE

I think people will see a bit of a ff comeback as they have some v good candidates around the country. Think ff need to replace Micheal Martin though

I'm referring to the internal SF report - the exact breakdown of how many were terrorists/candidates will be known when our Gerry comes clean or when the report is made public

That sort of language only usually comes from orangies or the Michael Collins tribute lads

Which one are you heffo?

I'm apolitical.

Anti-child rapist though - especially those who cover it up and help move the abuser elsewhere.

Feel that way whether the person hiding that information from the Guards is pushing a water or a wealth tax.

lynchbhoy

Quote from: armaghniac on March 29, 2015, 12:47:15 AM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on March 28, 2015, 11:41:40 PM
Sf are imo as bad as fg and ff

That's the point, people might like to give the present government a kicking for being an unprincipled shower of self serving politicians, but the alternatives are also an unprincipled shower of self serving politicians. The difference is that the economy is now firing on all cylinders according to the IMF and people are inclined not to risk breaking it.
Agree with most of that.
Economy rectified itself imo with very little influence from gov.
Sure it was the gov ( ff supported by all the others) that caused a sub prime problem become a national economic disaster bailing out the banks.
Anyhow
There are still a lot of people in trouble who would want a gov change . ThTs why sf will get votes.

If ff get a good candidate in my area again I would like to consider them again. Not voting for fg or lab again after they are just making a mockery of things and trying to take credit for stuff they shouldn't and are thinking their lies on other matters are fooling us.

Ff need rid of micheal Martin ( fg need rid of moany Joan )

But yes they are all much the same

muppet

As Rossfan says

Latest RedC

FF 18 (=)
Ind/Oth 28 (-2).
[Ind 24, Grn 2, Ren 2]

If SF had nothing to do with it, why would there be an internal SF report in the first place?
MWWSI 2017

lynchbhoy

Quote from: muppet on March 29, 2015, 04:13:04 PM
As Rossfan says

Latest RedC

FF 18 (=)
Ind/Oth 28 (-2).
[Ind 24, Grn 2, Ren 2]

If SF had nothing to do with it, why would there be an internal SF report in the first place?
Sure didn't micheal Martin and Inda kinny knew about and met victims of sexual abuse as long as a couple of years ago ( in the case of Maria Cahill I think her name was) so I expect they all had internal meetings about these. But no one seemed to do a fecking thing until the media took an interest and they were all about them then!
Feck all the political parties can do as this is something only the gardai can deal with

heffo

Quote from: lynchbhoy on March 29, 2015, 06:56:03 PM
As Rossfan says

Latest RedC

FF 18 (=)
Ind/Oth 28 (-2).
[Ind 24, Grn 2, Ren 2]

Sure didn't micheal Martin and Inda kinny knew about and met victims of sexual abuse as long as a couple of years ago ( in the case of Maria Cahill I think her name was) so I expect they all had internal meetings about these. But no one seemed to do a fecking thing until the media took an interest and they were all about them then!
Feck all the political parties can do as this is something only the gardai can deal with

Surely "if" SF have a dossier on child abusers that they facilitated with moves etc then they'd want to deal with the issue way ahead of the GE - if it's not dealt with then and the Indo leak it then we can forget about SF having any role in the next Govt.

Rossfan

All the people on this forum who were stridently castigating Cardinal Brady for his role in keeping abuse " in house" are extremely silent on the SF leader and party doing the same. ::)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

lynchbhoy

Quote from: heffo on March 29, 2015, 07:00:07 PM
As Rossfan says

Latest RedC

FF 18 (=)
Ind/Oth 28 (-2).
[Ind 24, Grn 2, Ren 2]

Surely "if" SF have a dossier on child abusers that they facilitated with moves etc then they'd want to deal with the issue way ahead of the GE - if it's not dealt with then and the Indo leak it then we can forget about SF having any role in the next Govt.
Sf have no chance of getting into gov

The gardai are the people to be dealing with this
Not sf, ff , fg

heffo

Quote from: lynchbhoy on March 29, 2015, 09:00:18 PM
As Rossfan says

Latest RedC

FF 18 (=)
Ind/Oth 28 (-2).
[Ind 24, Grn 2, Ren 2]

Not sf, ff , fg

If any of those three parties have a detailed dossier on child abuse by their members and facilitated by the higher echelons then  they should be handing it over now to the guards before it's leaked.

lynchbhoy

Quote from: heffo on March 29, 2015, 09:09:26 PM
As Rossfan says

Latest RedC

FF 18 (=)
Ind/Oth 28 (-2).
[Ind 24, Grn 2, Ren 2]

Not sf, ff , fg

If any of those three parties have a detailed dossier on child abuse by their members and facilitated by the higher echelons then  they should be handing it over now to the guards before it's leaked.
You'd expect the gardai to already have such info as all politicians and people refer such incidents to them

foxcommander

Why is it that these stories are now being broken closer to election times?
Not taking away from the gravity of the allegations the timing is a little suspect. Politics is a dirty sport.

heffo

Quote from: lynchbhoy on March 29, 2015, 11:16:36 PM
Quote from: heffo on March 29, 2015, 09:09:26 PM
As Rossfan says

Latest RedC

FF 18 (=)
Ind/Oth 28 (-2).
[Ind 24, Grn 2, Ren 2]

Not sf, ff , fg

You'd expect the gardai to already have such info as all politicians and people refer such incidents to them

You would expect it but some of the people involved have a history of passive and not proactive co-operation with the Guards.

heffo

Quote from: foxcommander on March 30, 2015, 03:09:41 AM
Not taking away from the gravity of the allegations the timing is a little suspect. Politics is a dirty sport.

It's a dirty business alright - who knows how the criminal mind works:

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/video-fake-sinn-fein-tweet-at-centre-of-frontline-presidential-debate-row-has-never-been-traced-28946672.html

Maguire01

Quote from: heffo on March 30, 2015, 08:31:13 AM
Quote from: foxcommander on March 30, 2015, 03:09:41 AM

It's a dirty business alright - who knows how the criminal mind works:

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/video-fake-sinn-fein-tweet-at-centre-of-frontline-presidential-debate-row-has-never-been-traced-28946672.html
That episode was the first thing that popped into my head too.

foxcommander

another lovely little scheme our government is involved in...
http://directdemocracyireland.ie/government-plan-to-deny-human-freedom-to-protect-their-revenue-stream/

you should be scared. What a legacy we're leaving behind.