mikehunt

muppet

Quote from: mikehunt on March 18, 2015, 08:45:27 AM
Quote from: muppet on March 17, 2015, 09:16:30 PM
Quote from: mikehunt on March 17, 2015, 07:01:21 PM
Quote from: muppet on March 17, 2015, 05:13:47 PM
Quote from: mikehunt on March 17, 2015, 02:42:07 PM
Quote from: muppet on March 17, 2015, 12:58:25 PM
There are so many massive sticks to beat this Government available, and you go for alcohol consumption in the last 30 years?  ;D
I have used plenty of other sticks. My point was about Kenny denying anything is wrong. It would be better if you took things at face value, who knows, it might make you less self righteous.

You are the one telling us how the Taoiseach should do his job.
And how we are all alcoholics.
And how you want to execute Rachel Allen because of her accent.
And belittling Alex Ferguson's record.
And Brendan Roger's.

All that in only the last 11 days, and now you are lecturing on self righteousness!  ;D

You must have little to do if you're monitoring my every muse. Suppose that's the sacrifice one has to make to become a shaolin keyboard warrior like yourself.

It took me 15 seconds.  :D :D :D

The fact that you wouldn't know that is hilarious.

i take each post at face vaule, sometimes i don't even read the poster's name, their prior posts on diff topics are irrelevant, but that's just me, not being the intellectual and moral authority on everything. you just keep on proving your self righteousness by trying to ridicule anyone who doesn't agree with you. I'm glad i amuse you by the way. i don't take myself too seriously either.

Your posts prove the opposite.

Your posts range merely from snide comments to sweeping condemnations. That is it. You offer nothing constructive at all. You lecturing on self righteousness is truly hilarious. You only do self righteous.

MWWSI 2017

mikehunt

Quote from: muppet on March 18, 2015, 02:03:19 PM
There are so many massive sticks to beat this Government available, and you go for alcohol consumption in the last 30 years?  ;D
I have used plenty of other sticks. My point was about Kenny denying anything is wrong. It would be better if you took things at face value, who knows, it might make you less self righteous.

And Brendan Roger's.

All that in only the last 11 days, and now you are lecturing on self righteousness!  ;D

You must have little to do if you're monitoring my every muse. Suppose that's the sacrifice one has to make to become a shaolin keyboard warrior like yourself.

i take each post at face vaule, sometimes i don't even read the poster's name, their prior posts on diff topics are irrelevant, but that's just me, not being the intellectual and moral authority on everything. you just keep on proving your self righteousness by trying to ridicule anyone who doesn't agree with you. I'm glad i amuse you by the way. i don't take myself too seriously either.

Your posts range merely from snide comments to sweeping condemnations. That is it. You offer nothing constructive at all. You lecturing on self righteousness is truly hilarious. You only do self righteous.

your self righteousness will only lead to further frustration. let it go and enjoy life.

muppet

Quote from: mikehunt on March 18, 2015, 02:12:02 PM
Quote from: muppet on March 18, 2015, 02:03:19 PM

And Brendan Roger's.

your self righteousness will only lead to further frustration. let it go and enjoy life.

You are reduced to ad hominem. You have nothing else.
MWWSI 2017

mikehunt

them'z fancy words to be using on a GAA forum. again, your desire to be intellectually and morally superior to all shines thorugh. i feel humbled to be able to debate with such a warrior. i will now take my leave to read books and pick up big and fancy words in order to debate in a more intellectual manner.

foxcommander

Quote from: mikehunt on March 18, 2015, 12:23:31 PM
http://www.independent.ie/world-news/europe/riots-break-out-at-opening-ceremony-for-new-ecb-hq-in-frankfurt-31076168.html

not as bad as Ireland's protests though. no water balloons or name calling, thank God.

I'm not sure they would be able to handle namecalling. or eggs. That's the worst of the lot.
Why people protest is beyond me. Surely they should accept that the ruling elite do things in the general population's best interests. Like GMO's for example. They're grrrrrrreat.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

mikehunt

Quote from: foxcommander on March 18, 2015, 03:03:01 PM
Quote from: mikehunt on March 18, 2015, 12:23:31 PM
http://www.independent.ie/world-news/europe/riots-break-out-at-opening-ceremony-for-new-ecb-hq-in-frankfurt-31076168.html

not as bad as Ireland's protests though. no water balloons or name calling, thank God.

ull fund this gravy train and ull like it.

I'm not sure they would be able to handle namecalling. or eggs. That's the worst of the lot.
Why people protest is beyond me. Surely they should accept that the ruling elite do things in the general population's best interests. Like GMO's for example. They're grrrrrrreat.

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Canalman

The more I see of it the more convinced I am that FG will get back in for the first time ever. Will imo take a 2nd GE to do it I think with roughly 4 blocks of FG/FF/SF/ Independents and both SF and FF probably unwilling to go into coalition with FG.

There will be a rerun with FG promising stability etc and they will win it.

IMO of course.

mikehunt

foxcommander

Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

mikehunt

Hopefully there is a peaceful protest tomorrow with no shouting or chanting in case it upsets the sensitive souls out there who rightfully get outraged with water balloon throwing and name calling. Rumours that prisons have released murderers and rapists to make room for these balloon throwing thugs are as of yet unconfirmed. If true then while it may seem an extreme road to take, this anarchy needs to be nipped in the bud. As the 100 year anniversary of the Rising approaches it is a must that any opposition to our state's attempt at robbing it's citizens blind is destroyed. Did these great men die to give Irish people the right to protest at unfair taxes? Of course not. Long live Michael Lowry, long live Denis O Brien, long live Ireland Inc.

armaghniac

These great men died so that the Irish people could have their own democratic government, not so that people going about their business would be intimidated by yobs opposing that government.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B