The Fine Gael thread

Started by Maguire01, October 16, 2012, 08:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deiseach

Quote from: Tubberman on December 13, 2013, 09:57:07 AM
Does this really bother you?? I doubt it very much. It certainly doesn't bother me. Spelling Mandela's tribal name incorrectly has no bearing on running the country.

It wouldn't bother me. But Enda stepped outside his comfort zone and it is perfectly fair to have a good ol' snigger at such pomposity.

lawnseed

Quote from: deiseach on December 13, 2013, 10:30:01 AM
Does this really bother you?? I doubt it very much. It certainly doesn't bother me. Spelling Mandela's tribal name incorrectly has no bearing on running the country.

It wouldn't bother me. But Enda stepped outside his comfort zone and it is perfectly fair to have a good ol' snigger at such pomposity.
Were I in gers shoes i'd be asking him to spell things during dail questions sure it'd be something different to 'were you in the ira' everytime hes in a tight spot
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Maguire01

Quote from: lawnseed on December 13, 2013, 09:57:16 PM
Quote from: deiseach on December 13, 2013, 10:30:01 AM

Were I in gers shoes i'd be asking him to spell things during dail questions sure it'd be something different to 'were you in the ira' everytime hes in a tight spot
Lawnseed - The GAABoard's Ambassador for Spelling

lynchbhoy

Just shows the level and quality of teachers in the south!

End of year report
Inda kinny
'Could do better'

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: lynchbhoy on December 14, 2013, 01:27:55 PM
Just shows the level and quality of teachers in the south!

End of year report
Inda kinny
'Could do better'

Munster!
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

lawnseed

Well he can spell IRA its the only thing hes told to say when ger asks him something.
Where the toilet edna? Its in the ira.
What day is it enda? Its ira day
Fukn gimp

lawnseed

The old public address didnt go so well. Gimps assertion that the worst is passed didnt wasnt backed up by his german bosses.

Well the worst has passed for gimp his admin "will" run full term and his pension is secure job done. Now he can get a job as a 'yes' man on some obscure european commitee and avoid losing face by trying to get re-elected here where he did his crap

Tubberman

Christmas present for you Lawnseed.
Maybe Enda spelt 'Madiba' wrong because he's fed up of everyone getting his name wrong.

This is in Ypres:
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

lawnseed

Quote from: Tubberman on December 19, 2013, 11:29:19 AM
Christmas present for you Lawnseed.
Maybe Enda spelt 'Madiba' wrong because he's fed up of everyone getting his name wrong.

This is in Ypres:

What the fuks he doing in ypres?

lawnseed

lawnseed

there's a headache for gimp Kenny. louise o keefes European court decision that in fact the state is liable for claims against state bodies guilty of child abuse is going to cost millions. mr 'rotten' bertie ahern's blank cheque to the religious orders absolving them of financial liability now bites the tax payer in the ass. instead of the state seizing their assets to pay the victims they're off scott free and joe public foots the bill not only the compensation but the legal costs as well

Rossfan

Quote from: lawnseed on January 28, 2014, 10:16:53 PM
there's a headache for gimp Kenny. louise o keefes European court decision that in fact the state is liable for claims against state bodies guilty of child abuse is going to cost millions. 
instead of the state seizing their assets to pay the victims they're off scott free and joe public foots the bill not only the compensation but the legal costs as well
Whose assets? Teachers'???
The public always foot the bill - as it does for the diesel launderers, cigarette smugglers, bank robbers, banks, tax dodgers, dole cheats, creative accounting by well heeled etc etc etc.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Rossfan on January 29, 2014, 10:56:53 AM
there's a headache for gimp Kenny. louise o keefes European court decision that in fact the state is liable for claims against state bodies guilty of child abuse is going to cost millions. 
instead of the state seizing their assets to pay the victims they're off scott free and joe public foots the bill not only the compensation but the legal costs as well
The public always foot the bill - as it does for the diesel launderers, cigarette smugglers, bank robbers, banks, tax dodgers, dole cheats, creative accounting by well heeled etc etc etc.

Not to mention all the money spent on anti-terrorism.

johnneycool

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on January 29, 2014, 12:30:46 PM

Ha ha,
     There were more guards sent north to man the border crossings the time of the foot and mouth scare than there ever was any time during the troubles. And that was told to me by a Tipperary guard stationed in Thurles who was shipped up to Monaghan at the time. Sure Joe Hayes liked it so much he stayed for a while and hurled for Monaghan.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: johnneycool on January 29, 2014, 03:19:20 PM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on January 29, 2014, 12:30:46 PM

Ha ha,
     There were more guards sent north to man the border crossings the time of the foot and mouth scare than there ever was any time during the troubles. And that was told to me by a Tipperary guard stationed in Thurles who was shipped up to Monaghan at the time. Sure Joe Hayes liked it so much he stayed for a while and hurled for Monaghan.

Smuggled cattle to that list too  ;D