Started by Maguire01, October 16, 2012, 08:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lawnseed

Quote from: Lar Naparka on August 31, 2013, 11:47:34 PM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on August 27, 2013, 11:16:29 PM
Quote from: lawnseed on August 27, 2013, 09:47:27 PM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on August 27, 2013, 08:36:20 PM
Quote from: lawnseed on August 26, 2013, 06:26:58 PM
What if sinn fein were to hook up with labour and the lefties.. This would force fg to work with ff. Sinnfein would then become the opposition.. Ahhaaaa its beginning to dawn on mayogodhelpus this is exactly what sinn fein want. All the dung in the one spot. where the infection can be treated. Its all falling into place 8)

you do realise they sinn fein don't actually want to hook up. but the mere threat will send enda into the arms of michael

You honestly think you lot are a threat politically in the Republic? You are living in cloudcuckooland. FG will choose opposition or a minority led government over any coalition with SF or FF.
Believe it or not, I feel FF would back a minority FG administration before allowing SF into government.
That's not as incredible as it may seem at first sight.
FG has supported minority FF govts. twice in the past and there was the so-called Tallaght Strategy during the time of Alan Dukes' leadership when FG held a conference to decide on strategy and listed a number o key areas where they wouldn't oppose FF policy. They said this was being done in the national interest and I've no reason to doubt their sincerity.
With FG likely to ne the bigger party for the conceivable future, I'd expect FF to return the compliment; if only to prevent the Shinners making further inroads into their core vote.
I refer my honourable friend to the reply I gave some time ago..
the saddest thing is that the sheep seemed to have very little say/choice in what happens and don't seem to want to know
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Farrandeelin

What do you all make of the new European constituencies  being leaked? Also what about Jim Higgins and his battle with the FG hierarchy?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

lawnseed

Quote from: Farrandeelin on September 05, 2013, 11:12:08 PM
What do you all make of the new European constituencies  being leaked? Also what about Jim Higgins and his battle with the FG hierarchy?
Such is the importance of fg on this forum and despite them being the government i see they still need bumped up..
Not aware of these changes farren would you care to elabourate

lawnseed

I see its coming near the 'enda' the road. the Kenny klan are starting to worry about their jobs in the up coming election there's already descent in the ranks. unbelievably Gilmore still thinks he'll one day lead the country ::) noonan probably wont stand again- too old. the up coming referendum could just be the end for kenny

Rossfan

Quote from: lawnseed on September 18, 2013, 10:00:43 PM
I see its coming near the 'enda' the road. the Kenny klan are starting to worry about their jobs in the up coming election there's already decent in the ranks. unbelievably Gilmore still thinks he'll one day lead the country ::) noonan probably wont stand again- too old. the up coming referendum could just be the end for kenny
I'm sure the decent FGers will be delighted to know they have you on ther side. ;D
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

lawnseed

Quote from: Rossfan on September 19, 2013, 11:07:08 AM
I see its coming near the 'enda' the road. the Kenny klan are starting to worry about their jobs in the up coming election there's already decent in the ranks. unbelievably Gilmore still thinks he'll one day lead the country ::) noonan probably wont stand again- too old. the up coming referendum could just be the end for kenny
I'm sure the decent FGers will be delighted to know they have you on ther side. ;D
'their side' you mean. touché mon aimee

they'll be worried I have them in my sights ;)

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: lawnseed on September 19, 2013, 07:43:21 PM

Gun sights is it?
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

lawnseed

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on September 19, 2013, 08:43:18 PM
Quote from: lawnseed on September 19, 2013, 07:43:21 PM

Gun sights is it?
I'll be handing out a few tyburn neck ties

All of a Sludden

It has emerged the State Agency Forfás spent more than €1.4m last year renting offices that were never used.
The figures, which are contained in the agency's Financial Statements for 2012, have prompted Fianna Fáil to call on the Public Expenditure Minister Brendan Howlin to explain why this is happening and to take action.
The party's spokesperson on Public Expenditure and Reform, Sean Fleming, said he fears other State agencies may also be wasting taxpayers' money.
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

muppet

Quote from: All of a Sludden on September 21, 2013, 01:47:07 PM
It has emerged the State Agency Forfás spent more than €1.4m last year renting offices that were never used.
The figures, which are contained in the agency's Financial Statements for 2012, have prompted Fianna Fáil to call on the Public Expenditure Minister Brendan Howlin to explain why this is happening and to take action.
The party's spokesperson on Public Expenditure and Reform, Sean Fleming, said he fears other State agencies may also be wasting taxpayers' money.

Forfás Board

Chairman: Eoin O'Driscoll http://www.forfas.ie/aboutus/ourpeople/board/eoinodriscoll/ Appointed by Mary Harney
Chief Executive: Martin Shanahan http://www.forfas.ie/aboutus/ourpeople/board/martindshanahan/#d.en.6422 Appointed by Batt O'Keefe
Director: Mark Ferguson http://www.forfas.ie/aboutus/ourpeople/board/markferguson/#d.en.9032 Appointed by Richard Bruton
Director: John Murphy http://www.forfas.ie/aboutus/ourpeople/board/johnmurphy/#d.en.9033 Appointed by Richard Bruton
Director: Barry O'Leary http://www.forfas.ie/aboutus/ourpeople/board/barryoleary/ Appointed by Micheál Martin
Director: Frank Ryan http://www.forfas.ie/aboutus/ourpeople/board/frankryan/ Appointed by Mary Harney
Secretary: Michael O'Leary Appointed by Mary Harney

Fianna Fáil really has some cheek, considering most of the Board (and indeed all of the other wastrel Boards) were appointed by themselves and their PD partners. Sadly though they rightly assume that most voters have forgotten.
MWWSI 2017

All of a Sludden

Yes muppet, the previous government are to blame for everything, the current lot haven't had a chance to make changes.

I suppose Bertie is to blame for an ambulance running out of fuel while transporting a transplant patient. Maybe we have found a job that Cowen is fit for? http://breakingnews.ie/ireland/ambulance-runs-out-of-fuel-while-moving-transplant-patient-607637.html
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

muppet

Quote from: All of a Sludden on September 21, 2013, 02:22:41 PM
Yes muppet, the previous government are to blame for everything, the current lot haven't had a chance to make changes.

I suppose Bertie is to blame for an ambulance running out of fuel while transporting a transplant patient. Maybe we have found a job that Cowen is fit for? http://breakingnews.ie/ireland/ambulance-runs-out-of-fuel-while-moving-transplant-patient-607637.html

Your post has Fianna Fail complaining. Anyone else, fair enough, but Fianna Fail!
MWWSI 2017

AZOffaly

I think you're a bit off base here muppet. If something is crap does it really matter who complains about it? Who should be allowed raise it?

muppet

Quote from: AZOffaly on September 21, 2013, 07:02:16 PM
I think you're a bit off base here muppet. If something is crap does it really matter who complains about it? Who should be allowed raise it?

Well if AIB complains about the budget, is that ok?
Or Sean Quinn?
MWWSI 2017

lawnseed

Quote from: All of a Sludden on September 21, 2013, 01:47:07 PM
Id be more interrested in who owns these unused properties. Im thinking government stooge or wife of fg td