The Fine Gael thread

Started by Maguire01, October 16, 2012, 08:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farrandeelin

If only Lar and Nally would stop quoting each other it would make it a tad easier on the rest of us! :D
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Lar Naparka

Quote from: Farrandeelin on August 17, 2013, 12:43:22 AM
If only Lar and Nally would stop quoting each other it would make it a tad easier on the rest of us! :D

And if you only read my second last post above, you wouldn't need to write daft statements like that would you? ;D
I thought Nally was the only one alive who did understand what "Put up or shut (the f**k) up" meant.
No more posts for me that would give a head of cabbage an ache.
Surely your teacher must have said the same to you many a time – well, the second half anyway. Probably your oul' fella too. (It always worked for me.) ;D
Maybe I should just PM my good friend EG and ask him to put manners on Nally as I'm more concerned about the All Ireland final- dunno yet who we'll be playing.
YeeeHaw!
Keep the faith!

Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Lar Naparka on August 17, 2013, 02:07:46 AM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on August 17, 2013, 12:43:22 AM

And if you only read my second last post above, you wouldn't need to write daft statements like that would you? ;D
I thought Nally was the only one alive who did understand what "Put up or shut (the f**k) up" meant.
No more posts for me that would give a head of cabbage an ache.
Surely your teacher must have said the same to you many a time – well, the second half anyway. Probably your oul' fella too. (It always worked for me.) ;D
Maybe I should just PM my good friend EG and ask him to put manners on Nally as I'm more concerned about the All Ireland final- dunno yet who we'll be playing.
YeeeHaw!
Keep the faith!

Nally is just trying to make himself relevant with Tyrone fecked.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Nally Stand

Lar, "put up or shut up" is nothing but a catchphrase.  You made a claim that SF are currently involved in electoral fraud, or "fiddling" the electoral system, to use your phrase. I am merely (repeatedly) asking you to provide proof to back up this claim.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Lar Naparka

@ Farr
I know, Farr, I know...
But I just can't help giving to temptation once more. ;D
This is the very last post from me on this thread until the subject matter changes. At least I'll try my best to have sense and go back to the football.
All the Mayos and every Rosquito buzzing all over the place would like to see you doing your worrying over there where we can keep an eye on you, like. ;D

@ Nally
I hope you understand that there's nothing personal in what I have been saying to you or lawnseed and trueblue for that matter.
Ever since my L&H Society days, I've been fond of debating.
But I'm talking of debates in the classical sense ie where each party puts forward a point of view and then seeks to back it up with a series of logical, sequential arguments.
IMO, arguments degenerate into quarrels when one or more participants decide to leave logic aside and decide to debate in a petty or contentious way.
I am saying Wee Marty put his hoof in his gob when his campaign bus with it Northern reg. plates first crossed the border and he kept it firmly there until it went back again for the last time.
You dispute this.
I expected you to provide some corroboration for your claims. Got nothing so far and this is my fourth time of asking.
I even offered to do your research worth for you as you had "no more (than what?) intention" of googling anything. Even the Shinners' site would do.
And you expect to be taken seriously!
This is the second (and last) time I am asking you to point out where I claimed "SF are currently involved in electoral fraud." ( Or anything close to it.)
"Put up or shut up," may be a mere catchphrase to you but it's an invitation from me to either....

PUT UP
or
SHUT UP
or stop wasting my time.
I have other things to do.

Back to the Mayo thread now. ;D

Tiocfaidh Ár Lá!
(Ours, not yours, Nally.)

Keep the Faith!

Nally Stand

I've posted the quote numerous times Lar. The first few times I did, you even tried to back it up (albeit using documents making unsubstantiated claims thirty years ago). I'm only asking for you to substantiate your claims of electoral fraud when you said that an inability to "fiddle the system" in the south "puts SF at a serious disadvantage".

Also, you said SF hadn't yet removed their guns from Irish politics. For a man who claims to back up his arguments, I'm still waiting on you to tell me what SF guns these are.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Syferus

Quote from: Nally Stand on August 17, 2013, 01:07:33 PM
I've posted the quote numerous times Lar. The first few times I did, you even tried to back it up (albeit using documents making unsubstantiated claims thirty years ago). I'm only asking for you to substantiate your claims of electoral fraud when you said that an inability to "fiddle the system" in the south "puts SF at a serious disadvantage".

Also, you said SF hadn't yet removed their guns from Irish politics. For a man who claims to back up his arguments, I'm still waiting on you to tell me what SF guns these are.

Sure didn't they find a massive cache of Rah guns only a couple months ago?

Lar Naparka

< Yawn>

Put up or shut up.

Lar Naparka

Quote from: Syferus on August 17, 2013, 01:41:18 PM

Sure didn't they find a massive cache of Rah guns found only a couple months ago?

No, they're not!
Didn't the rah say they knew nothing about them? ;D

muppet

MWWSI 2017

Hardy

Maguire01

From Sindo/Millward Brown:
FG 29 (+3), FF 28 (-1), SF 18 (same), others 16 (-2), Lab 8 (same). Record 37% undecided

Syferus

Looks like we're headed for the much fabled Meath-Westmeath coalition.

They think they're different but, really, they're not.

Lar Naparka

Nally Stand

Quote from: Lar Naparka on August 17, 2013, 01:42:48 PM

< Yawn>

Put up or shut up.

You asked me to give you the quote, so don't spit the dummy out and deflect attention with "yawns" and bizarre and meaningless "put up or shut up" comments. You repeatedly say you back up your arguments and that you enjoy doing so as part of debates, so just be big enough to either back up your claim that SF engage in electoral fraud or admit you were talking utter crap.