or else join in the spirit of Hayseed's spelling and call him a fashist  ;D
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Farrandeelin

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on July 26, 2013, 11:57:55 PM
Quote from: lawnseed on July 25, 2013, 08:05:47 PM
We may need a period of marshall law and carfew during the dungout

You truely are a fascist.

I can't believe people take him serious...lawnseed that is.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

All of a Sludden

I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

lawnseed

Quote from: All of a Sludden on July 25, 2013, 12:30:46 AM
From the party of Law and Order.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/councillors-drinkdrive-conviction-overturned-on-appeal-29443647.html

A FINE Gael councillor has successfully appealed a drink-driving conviction following an incident in which he sped away from a garda checkpoint before abandoning his car and hiding in a bush behind a churchyard

Cllr Michael Hegarty (FG) brought a challenge against his conviction to Cork Circuit Criminal Court on the basis he had been unlawfully detained by pursuing gardai during the incident 12 months ago.

Mr Hegarty (52), who is a former chairman of the Cork Joint Policing Committee, was convicted of the offence in Youghal District Court last March.

He was disqualified from driving for two years, fined €600, and had his license endorsed.

Judge Terence Finn ruled that arresting gardai had behaved properly and fully within the regulations when dealing with Mr Hegarty on August 21, 2012.

However, Judge Patrick Moran yesterday held that he was satisfied there was a doubt over the circumstances of Mr Hegarty's initial detention and he allowed the appeal.

The conviction and resultant penalties are now overturned.

Gardai found the councillor, following a lengthy foot chase, behind a bush in a derelict site not far from the churchyard at Ballymacoda in east Cork on August 21, 2012.

The father of four had denied driving while over the alcohol limit.

Gardai said Mr Hegarty, of Moanroe, Ladysbridge, Co Cork, told them he had "panicked" when he saw the checkpoint.

The two gardai said they detected a smell of alcohol from Mr Hegarty and that he was speaking to them in a slurred voice.

A breath sample provided at the scene delivered a 'fail' reading.

An intoxyliser test at Middleton garda station later delivered a result of 61 micrograms of alcohol per 100 millilitres of breath. This was almost twice the permitted alcohol driving limit.

However, Mr Hegarty's legal team argued that he was placed in a garda car before he was cautioned and formally detained.

They argued that this represented unlawful and improper detention with everything that happened afterwards effectively inadmissible.

The judge said he had a sufficient doubt over the detention to allow the appeal.
has any of you read the above???
has ANY of you read the above????
why would any party elected by the sheep of Ireland pay any attention to any of the laws or the law enforcement officers of this country??? why not take this process to its logical conclusion and just declare martial law and do and take what ever you want?? why bother with courts and laws when we will be able to ride this place into the grave with the applause and aplomb of the cretins who vote.
I completely support the idea that we gather up the scummy drug dealers and thieves and bent traitor politicians and crooked bankers and maroon them on an island until we are good and ready to deal with them. if it takes 6 or 7 years to drag them to trial then let them lay there for 6 or 7 years. sick of the hoors flouting the laws of this country and hiding behind lawyers and parliamentary privilege.  >:( >:( >:(
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Rossfan

I trust you have no truck with them Sinn Féiners seeing as they were breaking all sorts of laws for 40 odd years if not 90 at this stage. ;) ;) ;) ;)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

lawnseed

you don't get it. you just cant see the problem. there are idiots who will be saying fair fuks to him he beat the guards, ahh yeah this is what you do.. you get a smartarse barrister to throw up some dirt on the arresting officers procedure 'sure its their fault he was drunk in the first place'. this guy will be flat out trying this ploy to get drunken drivers off. (but it only works if your rich or in politics)
  while on holidays there were a lot of Irish where I stayed, there are certain rules and protocol in the pool area.. simple things like not eating food near the pool and not plastering the place with your suncream. every day a bunch of Irish "guests" openly flouted these rules leading to food ending up floating in the water.. pieces of bread rolls, food rappers.. etc. these were ordinary everyday people from all over the country. this lead to a group of English guests complaining en-mass to the hotel manager (who was German) I was standing nearby when he told them "they're Irish what do you expect". a few years ago I'd have took him by the throat. this time I just walked away..  :-[  we don't do rules that's why the country is worse off now than a 100years ago when we had someone else running the place.

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

lawnseed

ah.. haaa!  it finally rears its ugly head. on rte radio this evening guess what? the gimp Kenny is the favourite to become the next president of the European union!! I kid you not!! ffs no time ago his own party were trying to give him the elbow and now he's for Brussels! and guess what.. the job comes up just after the next Irish election... how convenient for dear enda. so that's him sorted how many pensions will that be?

someone needs to check if he has 666 under his hair "put the dog down Damian!"

Well at least we know he speaks German yaveol mein fruh merkle snel snel

muppet

Quote from: lawnseed on August 07, 2013, 11:05:23 PM
ah.. haaa!  it finally rears its ugly head. on rte radio this evening guess what? the gimp Kenny is the favourite to become the next president of the European union!! I kid you not!! ffs no time ago his own party were trying to give him the elbow and now he's for Brussels! and guess what.. the job comes up just after the next Irish election... how convenient for dear enda. so that's him sorted how many pensions will that be?

No link as usual Lawnseed?

I have looked at the source, which is an article in the Indo. "I kid you not!!'

It references a company called Burson-Marsteller. Their website has nothing but there is the following PDF. Under a section caled 'Some of the Names in the Frame' it lists 10 'contenders'. Kenny is mentioned in a lukewarm manner as one of them, probably in the same way Bertie was mentioned for the same job before. This is what they have to say 'Possibly a better bet for the Council job than for the Commission.' A non-story and as usual you are outraged by it.

http://burson-marsteller.eu/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/BURSON-MARSTELLER-EUROPE-DECIDES-INSIGHT-FINAL-v2.pdf

Also the job does not come up 'just after the next election'. The next election can be anytime from now until 2016.

So in conclusion he is not the 'favourite' as you stated, and the job is unlikely to come up 'just after the next election' as you stated.
MWWSI 2017

Syferus

Some rise for a buckeen Richard Burton wanted to dump in a shallow grave a few years away.

lawnseed

Quote from: muppet on August 08, 2013, 12:01:23 AM

It references a company called Burson-Marsteller. Their website has nothing but there is the following PDF. Under a section caled 'Some of the Names in the Frame' it lists 10 'contenders'. Kenny is mentioned in a lukewarm manner as one of them, probably in the same way Bertie was mentioned for the same job before. This is what they have to say 'Possibly a better bet for the Council job than for the Commission.' A non-story and as usual you are outraged by it.

http://burson-marsteller.eu/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/BURSON-MARSTELLER-EUROPE-DECIDES-INSIGHT-FINAL-v2.pdf

Also the job does not come up 'just after the next election'. The next election can be anytime from now until 2016.

So in conclusion he is not the 'favourite' as you stated, and the job is unlikely to come up 'just after the next election' as you stated.

no link? it was on the rte news. then again its not the first time you didn't read the post properly..
Kenny WILL take the job (if offered) no matter what time it comes up... "its for the good of the nation.. I can do more good in Europe.." jeez look at that pension!!
I doubt the irony that he was booed as he took his seat in croker at the weekend where his own county were playing will sink in with you either. the guys not even popular with his own party never mind his own country and he's mentioned in connection with the top job in europe

muppet

Quote from: lawnseed on August 08, 2013, 07:19:52 AM
Quote from: muppet on August 08, 2013, 12:01:23 AM

no link? it was on the rte news. then again its not the first time you didn't read the post properly..
Kenny WILL take the job (if offered) no matter what time it comes up... "its for the good of the nation.. I can do more good in Europe.." jeez look at that pension!!
I doubt the irony that he was booed as he took his seat in croker at the weekend where his own county were playing will sink in with you either. the guys not even popular with his own party never mind his own country and he's mentioned in connection with the top job in europe

Lawnseed, you didn't provide a link. A link has, eh, a link, not a vague 'on rte radio'.

You completely exaggerated the story and then was outraged by your own exaggeration.

And I couldn't care less if they threw tomatoes at him in Croker.
MWWSI 2017

lawnseed

ahh.. at last its finally been said by one of the 'ruling class'. fianna fail's mary o rourke has said at a meeting in tyrone that the two major parties ie fine gael and fianna fail should join in coalition at the next election. sure why not? they are the same party after all. I've been saying it for yonks..

anything to prevent he shinners holding sway ::) they'ed fianna gael sell their own mothers just to get power/money 

Syferus

Anything better than those loopers, to be fair.

lawnseed

Quote from: Syferus on August 08, 2013, 11:04:25 PM
Anything better than those loopers, to be fair.
you've had them both for nearly a century.. the country's doing great.. isn't it? well it is if your a member of the ruling class