Silent Justice/ Internet Interceptors

Started by tyrone girl, August 10, 2017, 11:47:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

Snobbery abounds on this thread.Rest assured these groups have widespread public support,the Police and state sponsored broadcasting agencies are running scared and trying to discredit them,but are fighting a losing battle.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on February 08, 2018, 11:01:01 PM
Snobbery abounds on this thread.Rest assured these groups have widespread public support,the Police and state sponsored broadcasting agencies are running scared and trying to discredit them,but are fighting a losing battle.

Running scared, seems they hunters have started to take over the courts and PSNI! Muppet lol
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

bennydorano

Quote from: T Fearon on February 08, 2018, 11:01:01 PM
Plenty of support surely, the country is full of fuckheads.

Over the Bar

Some of these hunters are dedicated, thorough and most importantly non-vindictive.   Unfortunately a significant portion can be summed up as follows:  social rejects with too much time on their hands who are wannabe law-enforcers latching onto something they believe will elevate their self-perception of low social standing, but mostly they are simply getting a kick out of denigrating others publicly, especially anyone not from their own 'tribe'.

T Fearon

Quote from: Over the Bar on February 08, 2018, 11:33:04 PM
Some of these hunters are dedicated, thorough and most importantly non-vindictive.   Unfortunately a significant portion can be summed up as follows:  social rejects with too much time on their hands who are wannabe law-enforcers latching onto something they believe will elevate their self-perception of low social standing, but mostly they are simply getting a kick out of denigrating others publicly, especially anyone not from their own 'tribe'.

That quote could also be applied to the make up of the Stormont Assembly

Asal Mor

Quote from: Over the Bar on February 08, 2018, 11:33:04 PM
I think vindictiveness goes with the territory. Which groups are non-vindictive?

Snapchap

Quote from: Snapchap on February 07, 2018, 07:15:57 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on February 07, 2018, 05:15:10 PM
Sorry but I remain suspicious of the British Broadcasting Corporation's  (whose dealings with paedophiles in their employ left a lot to be desired),motives.Why pick on one group member?
Because he is seemingly the leader of the group most active here. That's assuming he was the only one approached for an interview. You have no idea if they only "picked on one group member" or if numerous approaches were made to various individuals.

Is this member typical of the average group member? Why are they trying to discredit these groups?
How do you know he was trying to discredit them? Perhaps he was trying to make a documentary about them to let people make their own informed minds up about them.

Let's face it if these groups were comprised of articulate, polite, University graduates they would not be effective.
Why not, if the whole point is putting the accused on facebook live and stating you have evidence against them and have called the police?

As long as they act within the law they will have my support.
Their actions last night appeared very much illegal. They verbally assaulted Kevin Magee, casued a public disturbance, blocked a road, falsely imprisoned him, one falsely accused him of being "a pedo f**k", and they forced and held one of his associates against a wall. Do you now retract your support for at least this particular gang now then?

You don't appear to have replied to my post above, Tony. I'd be interested at least in hearing your reply to the last point re. illegality. Is it safe to assume you no longer support the particular group involved in the Magee incident since they appear to have broken a number of laws in their confrontation of him?

general_lee

fearon is on the wind up so wouldn't pay attention to him. These groups are spoofers, you'd really have to question people's competency as parents if they are relying on these clowns in any capacity. The guy O'Neill has serious issues if that's the way he behaves in public, I wonder how he disciplines his children?

Milltown Row2

This is the bit I dont get, they are safe gaurding our children, they say, and the intentions are brilliant, but 100 bailed and only 3 for consideration by the PPS is endangering our children even more, as these people will go underground and use better tactics to endanger our children!! The same children they say they are protecting!

As for naming shaming them, once these people are arrested they are named and shamed the family can deal with their actions in private and not on a live feed which wont bring other implications to that innocent family or buisness who had no knowledge of their sons/brother/father's actions..

Another thing, they are claiming that these perverts are preying on our children, what checks and balances have you on your 14 year old (or younger) child? how many of your kids are signed up to an 18 year old dating site? They are using gay dating sites... Ask the questions, check their computers have the bare minimum checks and hopefully you'll cut out the crack pots! or talk to your kids

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

Jesus mr don't be changing the habit of a lifetime by talking sense!!

Bang on. Right minded people, here anyway, seem to grasp this.

Thread as usual has got carried away by grown middle aged plus man seeking attention.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: imtommygunn on February 09, 2018, 02:39:03 PM

Thread as usual has got carried away by grown middle aged plus man seeking attention.

I'm off the herion till later, normal service will resume

imtommygunn

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 09, 2018, 02:55:37 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on February 09, 2018, 02:39:03 PM

I'm off the herion till later, normal service will resume

;D

T Fearon

If you were doing great community work that depends on your anonymity,on a voluntary basis and a BBC reporter turns up at your home out of the blue exposing your identity and address would you be happy?

Therealdonald

I watched a few of their videos last night. It is commendable what they are doing, it's just the fact that their mannerisms and choice of language and questioning leaves a lot to be desired. It's more of  Jeremy Kyle type sting than a Police-type sting. I just wish they were more professional in their job.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Therealdonald on February 09, 2018, 06:09:23 PM
I watched a few of their videos last night. It is commendable what they are doing, it's just the fact that their mannerisms and choice of language and questioning leaves a lot to be desired. It's more of  Jeremy Kyle type sting than a Police-type sting. I just wish they were more professional in their job.

So you watched the one with Kevin Magee? Commendable ?