Silent Justice/ Internet Interceptors

Started by tyrone girl, August 10, 2017, 11:47:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedHand88

Was any of this confrontation with Kevin Magee shown on the news? Was it the half 6 or the half 10 news?

T Fearon

Sorry but I remain suspicious of the British Broadcasting Corporation's  (whose dealings with paedophiles in their employ left a lot to be desired),motives.Why pick on one group member? Is this member typical of the average group member? Why are they trying to discredit these groups?

Let's face it if these groups were comprised of articulate,polite, University graduates they would not be effective.

As long as they act within the law they will have my support.

paddyjohn

Quote from: T Fearon on February 07, 2018, 05:15:10 PM
Sorry but I remain suspicious of the British Broadcasting Corporation's  (whose dealings with paedophiles in their employ left a lot to be desired),motives.Why pick on one group member? Is this member typical of the average group member? Why are they trying to discredit these groups?

Let's face it if these groups were comprised of articulate,polite, University graduates they would not be effective.

So going into an innocent mans place of work and accusing him of being a peadophile is within the law and it is acceptable?

T Fearon

In all of the videos I've seen without exception there has been:

1.Copious and convincing verifiable evidence of guilt,gathered in advance.
2.Admissions in the majority of cases
3.A sting at a pre arranged venue at a pre arranged time with the predator thinking he was going to meet a child.
4.A complete absence of physical threat or gratuitous aggressiveness from the hunters.
5.Assurance that the group would protect the guilty person until the arrival of the Police

Franko

Quote from: T Fearon on February 07, 2018, 06:08:29 PM

3.A sting at a pre arranged venue at a pre arranged time with the predator thinking he was going to meet a child.
4.A complete absence of physical threat or gratuitous aggressiveness from the hunters.
5.Assurance that the group would protect the guilty person until the arrival of the Police

What a plank.   ;D

Puckoon

Like attracts Like Tony - that's becoming apparent.

thebar

Quote from: Franko on February 07, 2018, 07:05:42 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on February 07, 2018, 06:08:29 PM

What a plank.   ;D

You couldn't make it up  ;D

Snapchap

Sorry but I remain suspicious of the British Broadcasting Corporation's  (whose dealings with paedophiles in their employ left a lot to be desired),motives.Why pick on one group member?
Because he is seemingly the leader of the group most active here. That's assuming he was the only one approached for an interview. You have no idea if they only "picked on one group member" or if numerous approaches were made to various individuals.

Is this member typical of the average group member? Why are they trying to discredit these groups?
How do you know he was trying to discredit them? Perhaps he was trying to make a documentary about them to let people make their own informed minds up about them.

Let's face it if these groups were comprised of articulate, polite, University graduates they would not be effective.
Why not, if the whole point is putting the accused on facebook live and stating you have evidence against them and have called the police?

Their actions last night appeared very much illegal. They verbally assaulted Kevin Magee, casued a public disturbance, blocked a road, falsely imprisoned him, one falsely accused him of being "a pedo f**k", and they forced and held one of his associates against a wall. Do you now retract your support for at least this particular gang now then?

Newbridge Exile

Sorry but I remain suspicious of the British Broadcasting Corporation's (whose dealings with paedophiles in their employ left a lot to be desired),motives.Why pick on one group member? Is this member typical of the average group member? Why are they trying to discredit these groups?

As long as they act within the w they will have my support.
Suspicious of the BBC  yep,  what about the clergy then??

JimStynes

Your boys voice (Jamie O'Neill??) in that Kevin Magee video is annoying as f**k. What sort of accent is it?

Tony Baloney

Quote from: JimStynes on February 07, 2018, 09:01:45 PM
Your boys voice (Jamie O'Neill??) in that Kevin Magee video is annoying as f**k. What sort of accent is it?
Spent some time in England by the sounds of it. Mix of Antrim, Derry, English.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Tony Baloney on February 07, 2018, 09:08:33 PM

Was he not in Chelsea for a while?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

paddyjohn

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 07, 2018, 09:38:06 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on February 07, 2018, 09:08:33 PM

Was he not in Chelsea for a while?

Place or person?

nrico2006

Its the most annoying accent about, very like those annoying radio presenters Sonya Mac and your doll Yazz (Owen and Yazz).
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

trileacman

Quote from: nrico2006 on February 07, 2018, 09:59:54 PM
Its the most annoying accent about, very like those annoying radio presenters Sonya Mac and your doll Yazz (Owen and Yazz).

Those names alone send a shiver up my spine.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014