?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Avondhu star on May 29, 2017, 11:05:58 AM
Quote from: playwiththewind1st on May 29, 2017, 10:02:50 AM
You could never get enough of them. ...local delicacy.  None of yer continental pasta type routines for the average South Antrim hurler - it's the Ulster Fry, every time.

It never did Sambo and the Cushendall boys any harm but the St Galls lads are more into the crisps and Snickers bar for the breakfast

Staple diet for All Ireland winners sure!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Applesisapples

A great day, to cap a great year and I take my hat of to Rodgers. The upside also being that he rubbed the ar*e licking prawn sandwich munching, Spurs supporting trolls nose in the dirt.

uimhr ocht

Johnny Hayes being linked with a move to the hoops he's 29 and maybe Christie going plus cash in the deal,not sure about this although Rodgers seems to like the lad.

red hander

Quote from: uimhr ocht on May 31, 2017, 04:08:50 PM
Johnny Hayes being linked with a move to the hoops he's 29 and maybe Christie going plus cash in the deal,not sure about this although Rodgers seems to like the lad.

Very underrated player outside of Aberdeen fans. I'd love to have him at Celtic

themac_23

Quote from: red hander on May 31, 2017, 04:55:36 PM
Quote from: uimhr ocht on May 31, 2017, 04:08:50 PM

Very underrated player outside of Aberdeen fans. I'd love to have him at Celtic

Decent player, not as good as what we have and no offence to him, not what we need to push on, would rather try get another Roberts as difficult as it may be, need to push on not be complacent

T Fearon

I hope,like me, all you die hard fans have placed a bid for one of the autographed match issue shirts from last Sunday's charity game,on eBay to benefit the charity foundation.

I see also Linfield are one of Celtic's prospective opponents in the Champions League qualifiers

Targetman

T Fearon

Yes,a bit of a security headache for the PSNI in Belfast

Hectic

Quote from: T Fearon on June 01, 2017, 03:28:16 PM
I hope,like me, all you die hard fans have placed a bid for one of the autographed match issue shirts from last Sunday's charity game,on eBay to benefit the charity foundation.

I see also Linfield are one of Celtic's prospective opponents in the Champions League qualifiers

As are Dundalk.

Hectic

This is always a good site for keeping up with all things coefficient, seeding, potential opponents etc:

https://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/seedcl2017.html

*'main' tab for the wider picture links.

stew

I would love to see this happen but Celtic will probably get Dundalk.

That would not be a bad draw for either club either for different reasons.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

T Fearon

Well if it's Dundalk,that'll be two trips to Tallaght in July,as there's a friendly there with Shamrock Rovers on the 8th.

Was at the famous tie in 1979 when Dundalk missed a sitter late on.If they'd scored they'd have knocked Celtic out of the European Cup.Bobby Lennox,who played in the game,told me Celtic were extremely lucky not to lose that night.

seafoid

Quote from: Hectic on June 01, 2017, 11:36:03 PM
This is always a good site for keeping up with all things coefficient, seeding, potential opponents etc:

https://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/seedcl2017.html

*'main' tab for the wider picture links.
The coefficients are interesting. Are they a proxy for money ?
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

illdecide

Quote from: T Fearon on June 02, 2017, 06:43:45 AM
Well if it's Dundalk,that'll be two trips to Tallaght in July,as there's a friendly there with Shamrock Rovers on the 8th.

Was at the famous tie in 1979 when Dundalk missed a sitter late on.If they'd scored they'd have knocked Celtic out of the European Cup.Bobby Lennox,who played in the game,told me Celtic were extremely lucky not to lose that night.

I bet he called you up to tell you in person too ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Hectic

I give to charity confidentially as I see fit not so as I can tell people I am doing it.