The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Armamike on April 15, 2024, 10:21:14 AMLiverpool have been wasteful all season given the amount of chances created.  The stats show the conversion rate is around 10th in the league.  But it's gone to new levels in the past 3 or 4 games.It's probably got into the players' heads now. Would like to see young Danns get a start or at least a chance to come on in the remaining games. The current front 3 don't deserve a start.  Unless he's carrying an injury or still recovering from injury, Salah looks done.  If he's not able to contribute anything during the crunch stage of the season then it is time to move him on.

100%

If there's one trait with Liverpool it's the finishing. It's been a problem for a while and I hate to be critical but we haven't spent wisely to fix the problem. Darwin,Gapko and Dias are all over the place in front of goals. Salah has been bad since injury which renders them toothless up front. Jesus I am starting to wish we held on to solanke now looking at his season.
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

statto

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on April 15, 2024, 10:38:36 AM
Quote from: Armamike on April 15, 2024, 10:21:14 AMLiverpool have been wasteful all season given the amount of chances created.  The stats show the conversion rate is around 10th in the league.  But it's gone to new levels in the past 3 or 4 games.It's probably got into the players' heads now. Would like to see young Danns get a start or at least a chance to come on in the remaining games. The current front 3 don't deserve a start.  Unless he's carrying an injury or still recovering from injury, Salah looks done.  If he's not able to contribute anything during the crunch stage of the season then it is time to move him on.

100%

If there's one trait with Liverpool it's the finishing. It's been a problem for a while and I hate to be critical but we haven't spent wisely to fix the problem. Darwin,Gapko and Dias are all over the place in front of goals. Salah has been bad since injury which renders them toothless up front. Jesus I am starting to wish we held on to solanke now looking at his season.
Diaz has 9 goal involvements in last 10 games so think he still justifies a place in team.Jota should start through middle on Thursday night.