The Official THFC thread

Started by Owenmoresider, October 25, 2007, 08:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

Quote from: ross4life on April 05, 2011, 09:22:12 PM
In the other tie Schalke are doing the business! having some CL season... never write off the germans.

Decent subs Madrid brought on there.

I thought Inter were nailed on to win it again this year Ross?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ross4life

Quote from: Minder on April 05, 2011, 09:23:46 PM
In the other tie Schalke are doing the business! having some CL season... never write off the germans.

By whom?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

muppet

twitter: The official reason for Aaron Lennon's last-minute absence tonight? A sore throat, according to Uefa. Very strange

Not strange, check 'Arry's hands.
MWWSI 2017

Dave

Anyone else think Bale is overrated and hyped up way too much?

Puckoon

80 million Sterling according to 'arry.

ross4life

According to the bookies Bale is going to be PFA player of the year & TBH he looked half fit tonight.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Puckoon

Thats for the premier league Ross?

I think he's only completed 3 or 4 games in the PL this year. Be a disgrace if he got player of the year for the PL.

ross4life

Yep PL where the players pick it in March i think?

Minder

Quote from: ross4life on April 05, 2011, 09:26:45 PM

By whom?

If I could be bothered my arse looking, and I can't, there is a post by you saying on the Inter thread ( I think) that Inter had a great chance of winning the Champions League again this year only for big bad Rafa. ri
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Orangemac

Quote from: ross4life on April 05, 2011, 10:17:46 PM
Yep PL where the players pick it in March i think?
Maybe even earlier. Didn't Ginola win it ahead of Keane in 1999?

Spurs should take the £80 million if anyone was prepared to pay it. Sell Defoe and Crouch as well and rebuild. Money seems to have dried up this year.

I wondered earlier this year why Utd or Arsenal had't snapped up Van Der Vaart as he looked class for a few months earlier this season but a bit like Arshavin very talented but bad attitude.

ross4life

Quote from: Minder on April 05, 2011, 10:29:09 PM
Quote from: ross4life on April 05, 2011, 09:26:45 PM

By whom?

If I could be bothered my arse looking, and I can't, there is a post by you saying on the Inter thread ( I think) that Inter had a great chance of winning the Champions League again this year only for big bad Rafa. ri

probably did say that but Rafa destroyed Inter. this year i went for the safe bet & expect to be right again.

screenexile

Quote from: ross4life on April 05, 2011, 10:14:57 PM
According to the bookies Bale is going to be PFA player of the year & TBH he looked half fit tonight.

To be fair to the guy he is just back from injury. He wouldn't be my player of the year though. . . I'd say Charlie Adam or Tevez but I'd imagine Vidic will probably get it for kicking people!

Agent Orange

What have Spurs and Heather Mills got in common ?  The second leg is just for show !

Denn Forever

Gomes with a howler after Spurs doing so well up to this.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...