The Official THFC thread

Started by Owenmoresider, October 25, 2007, 08:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farrandeelin

I think they can this season in fairness! :D
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

gawa316

Quote from: Farrandeelin on April 18, 2010, 09:22:11 PM
I think they can this season in fairness! :D

Thing is they have had a fantastic season and we've had a shite one, yet they aren't guarenteed (yet) to finish above us

Marty2002

Quote from: Hotrocks on April 18, 2010, 12:59:56 PM
Yeah what a week!
We're going to win the league, we're going to win the league!

Oh thats right we're not :(

Keep it in the pants Marty, thats a good boy!

?????????????????????????
What a strange post :-\

Maiden1

Bale looks a really good player.  Arsenal and Chelsea couldn't handle him at all.  He is like Ronaldo in lots of ways  tall, strong, fast, great crosser, two footed and can beat most players for pace and has started to score important goals.  He must be worth a lot of money now.  He is only 20 so is only going to get better.
There are no proofs, only opinions.

An Gaeilgoir

Quote from: Maiden1 on April 19, 2010, 10:52:31 AM
Bale looks a really good player.  Arsenal and Chelsea couldn't handle him at all.  He is like Ronaldo in lots of ways  tall, strong, fast, great crosser, two footed and can beat most players for pace and has started to score important goals.  He must be worth a lot of money now.  He is only 20 so is only going to get better.

Great credit to Redknapp for all of this, look at the players who were out of the squad and looked rubbish when he arrived ( Pav, Bale, Bentley etc.). Look at the injuries as well, Sky were shiteing on about Arsenals injury list but every seems to have forgotten ours. if Reknapp is still in the job after october's court case, well the future is looking good regardless of CL football this year or not. No big debt, good overall squad with planty of youth and a highly organised unit. Well done 'arry.

Eastern_Pride

Gareth Bale has come on in leaps and bounds ever since he bore the tag as "never havin won a game" for Tottenham initially. The tenacity in which he destroyed Ferriera is showing he can fulfill his true promise. For someone who was supposed to emulate the greats after his outstandingly young Wales debut, it's about bloody time! :D ;p Pity he had to shine against Chelsea though....
Do you think Usain Bolt could replace Thomas Walsh?

An Gaeilgoir

The excitement is building nicely for Wed, expecially with the gOOners doing do so well tonight ;D. The poor professor refusing to shake Big Sams hand tonight sums them up really as sporting losers, and on top of all that Arse- shaving leaving in the summer. Anyway roll on Wed. and a positive result, then who knows!!!!! COYS!

tyroneboi

Anybody with a link for the match tonight??

Tony Baloney

Looks like Crouchie is paying his dues at the Lane. Huge blow for City if they don't get CL action.

Minder

He missed an absolute sitter just before the goal.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Geoff Tipps

Fair play to Spurs. They've deserved it tonight and over the season.

Bensars

Its unusual for the rotund one to be so quiet over the last while. He may have eventually learned the lesson to keep quiet until position is secure. Call me mystic meg but i envisage a return very shortly !

Denn Forever

Well done Spurs.

I think they'll be more exciting in the CL than this City side would ever be.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Minder

Quote from: Denn Forever on May 05, 2010, 09:58:08 PM
Well done Spurs.

I think they'll be more exciting in the CL than this City side would ever be.

Aye, City are far too negative.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"