Thread for Tony Fearon to to pontificate about Catholicism

Started by heganboy, September 12, 2017, 01:36:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

I don't condemn anyone for not believing,or endeavour to make them believe,so why do you continue to rant,and mostly incoherently,on this thread.You are not going to make me change my mind

playwiththewind1st

Religion is essentially supposed to be a private matter. There's nothing in the bible about putting your absurd beliefs on an internet forum every single day. You're like one of those sad evangelicals who get themselves a wee microphone & a speaker & they stand forlornly bearing witness on a Saturday morning in any provincial town in the North, I.e. nobody takes a blind bit of notice. .

There's a good boy, now run along.

punt kick

Quote from: T Fearon on September 24, 2017, 09:36:38 PM
We are ridiculed for our beliefs everywhere,innocent things like crosses on churches are removed by LIDL,school assemblies are frowned upon,you cannot even refer to God in Christmas greetings.Physical attacks on people for simply being Christian are the logical outcome of this trend.

Does the word Christmas not in itself refer to him, you really come across as utterly dense.

T Fearon

17 pages and nobody takes a blind bit of notice? Christians are called to spread the word and give witness.

punt kick

Quote from: T Fearon on September 25, 2017, 09:29:35 AM
17 pages and nobody takes a blind bit of notice? Christians are called to spread the word and give witness.

Thousands of complaints of child rape and the Church Hierarchy didn't take a blind bit of notice and continued to facilitate the rapists. 

T Fearon

Did I ever say that was right? What has human organisational failure got to do with individual belief in God?

punt kick

Quote from: T Fearon on September 25, 2017, 10:11:56 AM
Did I ever say that was right? What has human organisational failure got to do with individual belief in God?

Because back in the day, no one had any say in a belief in God, it was beat into them, the Catholic Church in Ireland welded huge influence, it is one of the most corrupt organisations in the world.  Just look at the wealth it has, ballbag of an organisation which wrecked millions of lives.

T Fearon

😂😂😂😂.No one was ever forced into believing.My allegiance is to the beliefs of the Church,emanating from the Apostles,not the Church as an institution.In all organisations back in the day,hardship and physical punishment was the name of the game,from canes in school,right up to capital punishment, which still exists in some USA states.Put aside your Catholic hatred and ensure salvation for your soul

Denn Forever

I'm surprised this thread has been allowed to continue for so long. Targeting one poster because he holds a strong  belief.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

punt kick

Quote from: T Fearon on September 25, 2017, 10:59:47 AM
😂😂😂😂.No one was ever forced into believing.My allegiance is to the beliefs of the Church,emanating from the Apostles,not the Church as an institution.In all organisations back in the day,hardship and physical punishment was the name of the game,from canes in school,right up to capital punishment, which still exists in some USA states.Put aside your Catholic hatred and ensure salvation for your soul

They were thousands forced into sexual exploration by the Catholic Church who use the influence they had to silent the victims and allow the perpetrators to continue.   

punt kick

Is this the bible written by authors about a man they never met or knew?

punt kick

Quote from: Denn Forever on September 25, 2017, 11:19:41 AM
I'm surprised this thread has been allowed to continue for so long. Targeting one poster because he holds a strong  belief.

Beliefs which allow him to target and discriminate against groups or people he doesn't like, and allow him to justify his Churches corruption. Dry your f**king eyes kid.

Hardy

Quote from: punt kick on September 25, 2017, 11:56:04 AM

They were thousands forced into sexual exploration by the Catholic Church .... 

:o  I don't think so.

T Fearon

Stupid Punt.I feel you vastly over estimate my capacity to and range of influence.Also exactly what form of discrimination does any Christian Church,much less a Christian individual exercise,and against whom?

I'm guessing you have had a very bad personal experience,church related.If that is the case I genuinely feel sorry for you.It is not good however to have such pent up hatred.

playwiththewind1st

Quote from: T Fearon on September 25, 2017, 10:11:56 AM

Isn't it just great that you can sum up the activities of a worldwide paedophile ring that went unchallenged for no one knows how long as a "human organisational failure". That's a creative use of the English language, in anyone's book. Step forward & collect your special Lourdes medal, for services to shoring up the the Rome paedo brigade's reputation.