Ready meals
Cake icing
Turkey at Christmas
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Beffs

Quote from: gawa316 on April 17, 2016, 06:41:09 AM
Quote from: Hound on April 16, 2016, 11:16:03 PM
Quote from: leenie on April 16, 2016, 04:17:17 PM
Birdseye crispy pancakes (got wile food poisoning ended up in hospital)

90% of deserts especially triffle

Chicken on the bone

Baileys
Okay that's 2 people who said they don't like "chicken on the bone". So presumably you like chicken if someone takes it off the bone for you?

That makes you even more stupid than the thicks that like their steaks cremated

Or it means we like the white breast meat and not the oul dark grey meat that you get on drumsticks etc. thought that was kinda obvious

No. It's not obvious. Chicken breasts are attached to bones too.

Harold Disgracey

I absolutely despise cucumber and the f**kers that cut it up small and hide it in salads.

gallsman

muppet

Yogurt - makes me sick instantly

Stew
Prunes
Semolina
Cabbage
Brussels Sprouts
Boiled vegetables

The above is a legacy of boarding school. Another legacy of boarding school is that I can eat most foods that I hate, otherwise I would have starved.

MWWSI 2017

STREET FIGHTER

Currants,  raisins etc....

Absolutely pointless....

CiKe

Mushrooms - can barely look at them never mind eat them
Gherkins
Cucumbers
Olives

Love sprouts both boiled and sauteed. Just about my favourite vegetable.

Franko

Would try anything once but goats cheese is about the only food I've tried that I wouldn't eat again.  Horrible stuff.

seafoid

Most of the stuff in Supermacs
the crowds in there at 3 am on Sunday mornings are a sight to behold but I presume it is mostly for soakage
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Keyser soze

Holy schmoley, what a crowd of oul weemen, a lot of people's palates haven't grown any more sophisticated since they left school by the looks of things.

general_lee

Quote from: Keyser soze on April 18, 2016, 10:52:50 AM
Holy schmoley, what a crowd of oul weemen, a lot of people's palates haven't grown any more sophisticated since they left school by the looks of things.
x1 shower of bitches

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: ashman on April 17, 2016, 10:41:38 AM
"Craft" beers and "pulled pork" .

Im not sure how you can say you hate all 'craft' beers when there is such a variation of them.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Beffs

Irish pulled pork is utter muck. It's just a marketing gimmick, to cash in on the Yanks (especially in the Deep South) brilliant tradition of BBQ-ing cheap cuts of meat and turning them into delectable eats. Pulled pork in the US, that is slow cooked for 12 hrs over an open flame, or modifed BBQ smoker, using the proper spices and seasonings, is DIVINE. The Irish version is a very poor imitation.

ziggysego

You obviously don't have much of a palate for beers. There's a world of difference in craft beers and the regular rubbish you buy in the bars.
Testing Accessibility

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: ziggysego on April 18, 2016, 12:02:00 PM

You obviously don't have much of a palate for beers. There's a world of difference in craft beers and the regular rubbish you buy in the bars.

Some people just like fizzy yellow water.
Once you get on to the range of beers available, i find it hard to go back to drinking a pint of carlsberg or coors or whatever.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either