Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Na Glinntí Glasa

Quote from: Sleeping giant on May 27, 2015, 11:06:22 PM
Eddie sent of in the 2nd half.  What was the full time score between dunloy and c,dall

3-08 to 1-07

we are utter kack at the moment. Cdall were poor but we were that bad it wouldnt of mattered how bad the Dall played we were never winning it.

I said we wouldnt count this year and this now confirms it unless some massive change comes in the way were playing i dont have any hope for us this season.
hurl like f**k boi!

Megaman

Have to agree with that, C'dall where very poor, just thankfully Dunloy where even worse.

Granted both teams where missing some good hurlers, but it doesn't bode well for either team this year IMHO.

The Memory Man

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 27, 2015, 01:13:54 PM
Quote from: CitySlicker11 on May 27, 2015, 01:04:15 PM
Looking forward to the first St Johns v Rossa game since 2013. Having read the football thread and noticed a number of injuries to some of Rossa's main players I would fancy a St Johns win here. The experience of being Division one last year should also stand to the Johnnies. Hoping for a tight game nonetheless.

Rossa should win this pulling up considering all they have done lately

On the money as usual MR2, your hair must be getting in your eyes and impairing your judgement  ;) 

Johnnies at a canter last night, even we were shocked how poor Rossa were, no fight, resistance or application from them, so unlike them and not good to see from especially a Belfast and Antrim hurling perspective.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: The Memory Man on May 28, 2015, 10:46:17 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 27, 2015, 01:13:54 PM
Quote from: CitySlicker11 on May 27, 2015, 01:04:15 PM
Looking forward to the first St Johns v Rossa game since 2013. Having read the football thread and noticed a number of injuries to some of Rossa's main players I would fancy a St Johns win here. The experience of being Division one last year should also stand to the Johnnies. Hoping for a tight game nonetheless.

Rossa should win this pulling up considering all they have done lately

On the money as usual MR2, your hair must be getting in your eyes and impairing your judgement   ;) 

Johnnies at a canter last night, even we were shocked how poor Rossa were, no fight, resistance or application from them, so unlike them and not good to see from especially a Belfast and Antrim hurling perspective.

Skull put this underneath my post!! hmmm

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

theskull1

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Sleeping giant

Quote from: Dunloy realist on May 28, 2015, 08:56:00 AM
Eddie sent of in the 2nd half.  What was the full time score between dunloy and c,dall

3-08 to 1-07

we are utter kack at the moment. Cdall were poor but we were that bad it wouldnt of mattered how bad the Dall played we were never winning it.

I said we wouldnt count this year and this now confirms it unless some massive change comes in the way were playing i dont have any hope for us this season.
its very early yet to be making those kind of statements
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

hurlingstick

My goodness Laois hurling in shock. Club v county again to the fore!!

Sleeping giant

Sack Ryan. Hire plunket and ruin another good manager.

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Sleeping giant on May 28, 2015, 01:53:29 PM
Sack Ryan. Hire plunket and ruin another good manager.

LOL
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Na Glinntí Glasa

Quote from: Sleeping giant on May 28, 2015, 12:26:53 PM

3-08 to 1-07

i know but this has been carried on from the previous season. I get why we want to play like that but we dont have the players to do so.

Still i will standing like an edjit in August expecting us to win it like every other year  ;D
hurl like f**k boi!

Sleeping giant

Quote from: Dunloy realist on May 28, 2015, 02:47:26 PM
Quote from: Sleeping giant on May 28, 2015, 12:26:53 PM

3-08 to 1-07

i know but this has been carried on from the previous season. I get why we want to play like that but we dont have the players to do so.

Still i will standing like an edjit in August expecting us to win it like every other year  ;D
BELIEVE  :D

theskull1

I'm in the keep the faith camp (not the BELIEVE camp  ;)) myself. We've a bit to go no doubt, but I think if we stick together we can pull ourselves up and out of the mire and show that there's more in us thats not coming out at the minute. 
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Milltown Row2

Youse are a 'graded' team ffs!! Would be a shambles if yas didn't make it  :o
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

Haha. I don't believe a word of this doom and gloom coming out from over the shough. Come championship time yous will be there or thereabouts. Very early days yet. A better gauge will come in late July onwards.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"