Quote from: theskull1 on May 24, 2015, 06:32:07 PM
Quote from: Sleeping giant on May 24, 2015, 03:16:12 PM
Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on May 24, 2015, 04:09:18 PM
:-X

And the shock is?

3 words about Carlow's ability to play the game as good as we can
Mount Leinster Rangers
Nice wee dig there skull. Your true colours shining through. So it is loughgiel's fault.  ::)

Mlr deserved their victory. We didn't turn up until it was too late and nearly pulled it off.

The fact is however that Antrim defeated Carlow last year in the Leinster round robin. Remember skull? That was after mlr defeated us. We, obviously, have gotten worse and they've gotten better. The facts speak for themselves.

Are we talking Antrim or Loughgiel here? Is it a surprise we were beaten today? Down a few players people not committing and some players not bothered.... We haven't our best. 15 out and Brian Cody couldn't make a silk purse of ....

No guarantee that we'll win Christy Ring either but as long as the club championship goes well
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 24, 2015, 06:51:58 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on May 24, 2015, 06:43:58 PM
Quote from: theskull1 on May 24, 2015, 06:32:07 PM
Quote from: Sleeping giant on May 24, 2015, 03:16:12 PM
Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on May 24, 2015, 04:09:18 PM
:-X

And the shock is?

3 words about Carlow's ability to play the game as good as we can
Mount Leinster Rangers
Nice wee dig there skull. Your true colours shining through. So it is loughgiel's fault.  ::)

Mlr deserved their victory. We didn't turn up until it was too late and nearly pulled it off.

The fact is however that Antrim defeated Carlow last year in the Leinster round robin. Remember skull? That was after mlr defeated us. We, obviously, have gotten worse and they've gotten better. The facts speak for themselves.

Are we talking Antrim or Loughgiel here? Is it a surprise we were beaten today? Down a few players people not committing and some players not bothered.... We haven't our best. 15 out and Brian Cody couldn't make a silk purse of ....

No guarantee that we'll win Christy Ring either but as long as the club championship goes well
ask skull.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

imtommygunn

Bit of paranoia kicking in there sie. The best in carlow beat the best in antrim the other year so it's not a stretch from that to say that carlow hurling should be competitive with antrim. While loughgiel may have lost club last year they are way ahead of the other teams so even if mlr are too it's very comparable.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: imtommygunn on May 24, 2015, 07:05:22 PM
Bit of paranoia kicking in there sie. The best in carlow beat the best in antrim the other year so it's not a stretch from that to say that carlow hurling should be competitive with antrim. While loughgiel may have lost club last year they are way ahead of the other teams so even if mlr are too it's very comparable.
I ask you to go back and read what I posted.

imtommygunn

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on May 24, 2015, 07:10:40 PM

I read it.

Anyway - poor result today. Really disappointing year. Hopefully a half decent club championship at least as last year's was poor enough.

Dunno where we go from here.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: imtommygunn on May 24, 2015, 07:59:13 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on May 24, 2015, 07:10:40 PM

I read it.

Anyway - poor result today. Really disappointing year. Hopefully a half decent club championship at least as last year's was poor enough.

Dunno where we go from here.
i agree about the championship. If we could get two or three good games it would finish things on a high. As for Antrim, I'm not allowed to post about them or certain individuals get the hump.  ;)

imtommygunn

Lol. Some would say ypu seem to post a lot more when we lose though not been much to prove or disprove that this year :-\

Anyway. Loughgiel's to lose especially with the boys injured for cushendall.

Seamroga in exile

I've posted in equal measure. In fact I've been quite restrained.  ;)

MoChara

any word on how Ryan McCambridge is doing?

Na Glinntí Glasa

i dont think anyone is shocked we lost yesterday, the way things have been going the confidence was low etc you seen it coming.

I read alot of stuff on twitter from people saying things like it doesnt reflect on how good our club hurling is. Is it? Is our club hurling so great because im starting to think that were burying our heads in the sand there as well judging by the results our county side are producing this past 3 years.

hurl like f**k boi!

paddyjohn

Quote from: MoChara on May 25, 2015, 08:43:29 AM
Cracked ribs and kept in hospital for concussion overnight.

MoChara

hurlingstick

Quote from: Dunloy realist link=topic=1347.mone sg1471945#msg14A71945 date=143254101Our 3
i dont think anyone isis betweenhocked we lost yesterday, the way things have been going the confidence was low etc you seen it coming.

I read alot of stuff on twitter from people saying things like it doesnt reflect on how good our club hurling is. Is it? Is our club hurling so great because im starting to think that were burying our heads in the sand there as well judging by the results our county side are producing this past 3 years.

The great Loughiel side of 3 years ago is the one shining light of top grade hurling. Our senior club championship is between 3 clubs, year in year out with the odd exception. The last three county finals have been terrible

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: paddyjohn on May 25, 2015, 09:09:19 AM
Quote from: MoChara on May 25, 2015, 08:43:29 AM
Cracked ribs and kept in hospital for concussion overnight.
glad to hear it's not his neck after all. Hopefully he'll make a speedy recovery.

johnneycool

Quote from: hardstation on May 25, 2015, 01:44:44 PM
Talk of an ex-Sarsfields Johnnies man putting himself forward for County Chair.

Jackie?