The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: gawa316 on February 16, 2018, 11:00:42 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 16, 2018, 08:03:43 AM
Quote from: gawa316 on February 16, 2018, 07:54:21 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 14, 2018, 10:08:17 PM
Great game, Liverpool on a different planet at the minute, they will be the team that the teams will want to avoid!

Really? You don't think teams would rather avoid Barca, PSG, Real, Bayern and City?

The form Liverpool has currently is better I'd say than Madrid PSG and Bayern, on a par with City and Barca.. Liverpool have grown in this competition also this year and they have tradition on their side also, albeit this team hasn't much experience in Europe they still have tradition to fall back on!

Getting a premiership team would be their downfall I think! And it's more than likely they will..

So if a team draws say Barca (if they get through) in the next round...they'll be thinking, 'phew glad we didn't get Liverpool!'?

I left Barca and City out of that list as they currently are on a par with them, thought that was clear enough..

How Madrid are playing at the min I'd fancy Liverpool to turn them over
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

This shouldn't be the thread for a Friday night.

StGallsGAA

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 16, 2018, 11:28:35 PM
Great game, Liverpool on a different planet at the minute, they will be the team that the teams will want to avoid!

Really? You don't think teams would rather avoid Barca, PSG, Real, Bayern and City?

The form Liverpool has currently is better I'd say than Madrid PSG and Bayern, on a par with City and Barca.. Liverpool have grown in this competition also this year and they have tradition on their side also, albeit this team hasn't much experience in Europe they still have tradition to fall back on!

Getting a premiership team would be their downfall I think! And it's more than likely they will..

So if a team draws say Barca (if they get through) in the next round...they'll be thinking, 'phew glad we didn't get Liverpool!'?

I left Barca and City out of that list as they currently are on a par with them, thought that was clear enough..

Yes. Ronaldo will be shitting himself at the thought of facing Matip and Lovren...  ;D

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

gawa316

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 16, 2018, 11:28:35 PM

You said Liverpool would be the team to be avoided in your first statement, no mention of excluding city and barca from that, thought that was clear enough

Milltown Row2

Jesus! Stay off the drugs please. Liverpool are a good team, playing brilliant brand of football! Stop playing them down ffs! I said they are on a par with Barca and City, playing better than Madrid PSG and Bayern! Any team would want to avoid them but Barca and City wouldn't fear them. That better?

Your negativity must run deep! Take the plaudits, I wish Utd was playing as well

gawa316

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 17, 2018, 12:46:24 AM
Jesus! Stay off the drugs please. Liverpool are a good team, playing brilliant brand of football! Stop playing them down ffs! I said they are on a par with Barca and City, playing better than Madrid PSG and Bayern! Any team would want to avoid them but Barca and City wouldn't fear them. That better?

Your negativity must run deep! Take the plaudits, I wish Utd was playing as well

Yes that is better, good man.

It's okay to admit you were wrong. As for drug usage, yeah I'm the one on drugs who is suggesting Barcelona, Real Madrid, PSG, Bayern and City are all more equipped than Liverpool.
You mention we are in better form but yet just lost to West Brom and Swansea. It's not about being negative it's being realistic. On our day we are devastating and on another day (although not as often) we can be awful. That's pretty obvious. 

Bayern have won 12 in a row btw but sure you knew that anyway.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: trileacman on February 15, 2018, 10:26:41 AM
Mane had two tap ins and a screamer when the tie never mind the match was as good as dead. He butchered 2-3 chances whilst the game was still in the melting pot. I don't mean to be too hard on him but he preformed as he has been lately, consistently taking the wrong decision. Hopefully the hat-trick is the kick in the ass he needs.

Firmino continues to amaze me. He's technically a very limited footballer and just by observing him he's clearly in a level below mo and courinho but there's still some mercurial quality behind him. I'd guarantee if he was playing for United or a team without a attacking threat he'd look like Dogshit. There's just a perfect foil between him and this Liverpool style of play, which seems to magnify his qualities as a footballer.

Back in this thread for the first time in a few weeks but WHAT?

Medic

Liverpool vs Porto 5-0 | FULL Post Match REACTION, Analysis & Discussion Can LFC can All the Way?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfX49dfwNhU
All Things Dr. Karl Raymond Marx Kennedy  - https://allthingsdockarlkennedy-blog.tumblr.com/

J70

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on February 17, 2018, 04:17:14 AM
Quote from: trileacman on February 15, 2018, 10:26:41 AM
Mane had two tap ins and a screamer when the tie never mind the match was as good as dead. He butchered 2-3 chances whilst the game was still in the melting pot. I don't mean to be too hard on him but he preformed as he has been lately, consistently taking the wrong decision. Hopefully the hat-trick is the kick in the ass he needs.

Firmino continues to amaze me. He's technically a very limited footballer and just by observing him he's clearly in a level below mo and courinho but there's still some mercurial quality behind him. I'd guarantee if he was playing for United or a team without a attacking threat he'd look like Dogshit. There's just a perfect foil between him and this Liverpool style of play, which seems to magnify his qualities as a footballer.

Back in this thread for the first time in a few weeks but WHAT?

Over the past month alone we've had his goals against City, Huddersfield and WBA, all involving superb pieces of skill, plus the backheel flick/assist for Salah against Southampton. That's before you get near his outstanding game intelligence.

Vinny Jones he ain't.

TabClear

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-liverpool-marko-grujic-14317260

Hopefully good signs for Grujic at Cardiff. Will be keeping an eye on him as he came highly rated and would be good to see how he performs after a run of games.

J70

Took them long enough, but I guess they want to be thorough.

Gabriel_Hurl