vengeance is a dish best served cold.......

Started by StGallsGAA, March 05, 2009, 06:53:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StGallsGAA

Has anyone ever shafted you in a business or personal matter so you had to think of ways of getting revenge?

What (preferably legal) ways of making the offending person's life a misery did you come up with?

longball

Back in the days when i was working  :'( it was in a factory one of the lads was giving me abuse during one day, i let it sit. Next day i went into the canteen and replaced his sugar for his tea with salt. He never knew it was me. Still doesnt.
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

ONeill

Quote from: longball on March 05, 2009, 07:31:00 PM
Back in the days when i was working  :'( it was in a factory one of the lads was giving me abuse during one day, i let it sit. Next day i went into the canteen and replaced his sugar for his tea with salt. He never knew it was me. Still doesnt.

That's just feckin sneaky.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

An Fear Rua

Quote from: StGallsGAA on March 05, 2009, 06:53:02 PM
Has anyone ever shafted you in a business or personal matter so you had to think of ways of getting revenge?

What (preferably legal) ways of making the offending person's life a misery did you come up with?

just come out the other side of such a scenario, eventually got my goods at 60% of agreed price, tracked him down to his new address, and provided details to all his other creditors to allow them to file their Small claims, and got him banned from his private members club for life(source of a lot of his business)

Still not finished with him....
Its Grim up North

The Iceman

I don't really think it is worth it.  You are the better man to just leave things like that alone.  Karma will come back around on the offender and in business especially I think it is a lot more important to build bridges rather than burn them.  You never know who that person might be or where your paths might cross again in the future on how an onlooker will perceive your reaction sometime in the future when it means the difference between winning or losing a deal.....
Just my 2p's worth
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Rav67

Who has shafted you? It is business or personal?   

thebandit

If its business, then chase the fcuker as far as you possibly can thru the legal route.

If its personal, then karma will take care of him.

Our Nail Loney

Once the witches in my floor in the Queens Halls got me kicked out, I cut up my pubes really thinly and put them in their industrial size muesli oats... I wasn't there to see the results but I hope it had the desired effect.

thebandit

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on March 05, 2009, 11:09:40 PM
Once the witches in my floor in the Queens Halls got me kicked out, I cut up my pubes really thinly and put them in their industrial size muesli oats... I wasn't there to see the results but I hope it had the desired effect.

I was also involuntarily removed from the halls - Hamilton to be precise, I share your pain  :D

Donagh

Quote from: thebandit on March 05, 2009, 11:17:05 PM
I was also involuntarily removed from the halls - Hamilton to be precise, I share your pain  :D

Why was that and who had you removed?

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: Donagh on March 05, 2009, 11:21:59 PM

The wardens had me removed from Beveridge... Said I was unruly or something, the icing on the cake that got me thrown out was the english girl in my halls giving me shit one morning about not cleaning up after a party (it wasn't my party as I had got too drunk and passed out, wasn't even out that night) and with my hangover ragin I called her an english cnut.

Next thing you know I was called in for racist abuse...

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on March 05, 2009, 11:39:24 PM

The wardens had me removed from Beveridge... Said I was unruly or something, the icing on the cake that got me thrown out was the english girl in my halls giving me shit one morning about not cleaning up after a party (it wasn't my party as I had got too drunk and passed out, wasn't even out that night) and with my hangover ragin I called her an english cnut.

and rightly so  :-\
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: pintsofguinness on March 05, 2009, 11:40:46 PM
Quote from: Our Nail Loney on March 05, 2009, 11:39:24 PM

and rightly so  :-\

I was hungover and in a pissy mood... I thought english would have been better than calling her fat or rotten. Which she was.

thebandit

I was removed by Fred the warden...... for much the same reason as you were!!!

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: thebandit on March 05, 2009, 11:45:34 PM

I was removed by Fred the warden...... for much the same reason as you were!!!

Think my wardens who took my disciplinary meetings were two Kevins, and then the last one was their superior, a fella called Duncan, who turned out to be English!! How was I ever gonna get a fair hearing?!