The Official Daddies Club

Started by Under Lights, July 09, 2014, 09:02:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnneycool

Numbers 4 and 5 due in three weeks time, just when I thought I was getting some form of life back   ;D ;D

omaghjoe

Quote from: johnneycool on July 13, 2016, 02:08:07 PM
Numbers 4 and 5 due in three weeks time, just when I thought I was getting some form of life back   ;D ;D
:O Yikes what age are the other 3?

Is that due at 40weeks? If so is there not a good chance she'll pop anytime?

johnneycool

Quote from: omaghjoe on July 13, 2016, 03:00:12 PM

Nah she's 34 weeks now, so they're only letting her go to 37 weeks!

The other three are 10, 7 and 3.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: johnneycool on July 13, 2016, 03:18:03 PM

You'll need to swap the car for a Hiace van.

johnneycool

Quote from: Tony Baloney on July 13, 2016, 03:28:09 PM

Bought a transit and putting two benches down the sides of it. The wife wants more windows, but that's a luxury we can do without.

gawa316

Jaysus, I have 3 now and am done. Couldn't think of having another. The youngest is 2 and we are just getting some resemblance of a life back now.

Best of luck.

That reminds me I need to call the Dr to get a bit of work done!

Tony Baloney

Quote from: johnneycool on July 13, 2016, 03:40:56 PM

Bought a transit and putting two benches down the sides of it. The wife wants more windows, but that's a luxury we can do without.
That's the modern woman for you. If you check he car boot sales you might get an oul sofa for the back.

omaghjoe

Quote from: Tony Baloney on July 13, 2016, 08:01:44 PM
Quote from: johnneycool on July 13, 2016, 03:40:56 PM

That's the modern woman for you. If you check he car boot sales you might get an oul sofa for the back.
What about a Hi lux with a few bales of straw they'll get all the fresh air they want

laoislad

Quote from: gawa316 on July 13, 2016, 07:58:04 PM

Jaysus, I have 3 now and am done. Couldn't think of having another. The youngest is 2 and we are just getting some resemblance of a life back now.

Best of luck.

That reminds me I need to call the Dr to get a bit of work done!

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

grounded

Quote from: BennyHarp on July 13, 2016, 08:15:39 AM
Quote from: BennyHarp on July 01, 2016, 10:47:09 PM
Number 2 due on 12th of July. Hoping the Mrs manages to miss that particular date.

Number 2 born bang on due date. Apparently less than 5% of babies are born on their due date, but my wee fella just had to pick the 12th of July. The important thing is though that he's a healthy little boy! Craic starts now!

Well Benny just reading back over this thread and can't believe that it is has been almost 6 months!!  How have you been getting on? Anyway best of Christmas wishes to you and all the other dad's on here!

laoislad

Number 3 is on the way in a few months.
Gonna have to change the wife's car and buy a car that will take 3 car seats.
Not much choice out there really. Leaning towards the 5008 or the Grand Scenic.
What did anyone here in the same situation buy? Would rather just get her a Passat or A4 but everyone tells me you won't fit 3 seats in them.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

gawa316

Quote from: laoislad on February 20, 2017, 05:30:35 PM
What did anyone here in the same situation buy? Would rather just get her a Passat or A4 but everyone tells me you won't fit 3 seats in them.

Congrats LL!!

Is anyone elses place a feckin 'mad house'?? Have a 2, 4 & 6 yr old and itchy and scratchy wouldn't have a look in...if it's not the 4 & 6 year old, it's the 2 & 4 yr old...can't leave them for a minute. We try to limit electronics but sometimes it's the only way to get stuff done.

6 yr old is a sensitive buck, can't for the life of me get him to learn to ride a bike without stabilizers. He just won't do it. Is it a 'he'll just do it in his own time' thing or anyone else have a technique? I know he's only 6 and I shouldn't be judging him against others but I don't want him to be the only one not riding his bike.

snoopdog

Have a look here Laoislad. Expensive but might save you changing car.https://multimac.co.uk/home.
I have 3 but went for a 2nd hand santa fe 7 seater. Put the 6 yr old in the very back seats and the 2 wee ones in the normal back. I find when all 3 are in the one row together they fight.

No wides

Has the adopted yank not been on here yet telling you they are all spoilt wee shites?

Hereiam

Quote from: gawa316 on February 20, 2017, 08:34:22 PM

Congrats LL!!

Is anyone elses place a feckin 'mad house'?? Have a 2, 4 & 6 yr old and itchy and scratchy wouldn't have a look in...if it's not the 4 & 6 year old, it's the 2 & 4 yr old...can't leave them for a minute. We try to limit electronics but sometimes it's the only way to get stuff done.

6 yr old is a sensitive buck, can't for the life of me get him to learn to ride a bike without stabilizers. He just won't do it. Is it a 'he'll just do it in his own time' thing or anyone else have a technique? I know he's only 6 and I shouldn't be judging him against others but I don't want him to be the only one not riding his bike.

Yep my house is the same. My 3 & 5 yr olds never stop fighting. The 3 yr old will go lookin the fight every time the we bugger.