The GAA Photo thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 10, 2006, 07:28:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lecale2

Cushendun v Ballycastle. Spot the ball.

Lecale2

Uncle Jackie had a few too many before the funeral

Lecale2

Casement Park, Belfast (before the flood lights)

Fionntamhnach

ITOB - On our own club website the policy is that no one playing for a team minor or below is to be named in a photograph, or make any suggestion of a link to, without the consent of a parent or guardian. This goes with the child protection policy within our club that is signed at the start of the year, where it states that they may be photographed "from time to time". I'm not sure exactly what policy there is for newspapers, but I would assume they would have to follow a similar line. In any case, I would regard Bebo to be much, much more worrying wrt child protection than photos of anonymous children taking part in sport. A recent case regarding a school in Belfast springs to mind, the details of which I'd rather not talk about here. As someone who helps take youth boys and girls football teams, I take child safety and protection seriously myself.

Rufus T Firefly

IT Ignoramus - trying this out.  ::)

Rufus T Firefly

Quote from: Lecale2 on November 12, 2006, 08:14:02 AM
Casement Park, Belfast (before the flood lights)

Another one of Casement without the lights.

Rufus T Firefly

And Newcastle - is it called St Patrick's Park?

Cloc Mor

More impressive photo of the golf course.  Can't really see why anyone would want to pay £10-12m for St. Patrick's Park.

Donagh

Carmen Stateside

holylandsniper

Donagh is that not Croker V Meath 1999?

Donagh

Quote from: holylandsniper on November 13, 2006, 06:07:50 PM
Donagh is that not Croker V Meath 1999?
You're right - cheers Sniper. Posted the wrong one. Meant to post one of the Hill in Clones not the Hill in Croker.

PadraicHenryPearse

can anyone put up the picture of the st. brigids players in the Irish indo and Irish times today, great picture.

WeeDonns

heres some of Drumragh's New Pitches at Clanabogan - i flew up and took them myself :P

It's still very much a working project, these photos were taken about a month back, they've started work on the stand last week - clubrooms & 2nd pitch coming soon (hopefully)