Garth Brooks and Croke Park : Boss to intervene?

Started by armaghniac, January 20, 2014, 01:13:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedHand88

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 09, 2022, 11:09:35 PM
Place must be full of Tyronies

Well we didn't get a run out in Croke Park this year so you wouldn't begrudge us it surely.

Gold

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 09, 2022, 11:09:35 PM
Place must be full of Tyronies

I heard 85percent of the tickets were sold in Ulster and about 40percent in Tyrone. 

Culchie heaven. No city people or seaside living people are near it
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

Silver hill

So now Gareth Brooks is a six county only phenomenon that didn't hit the urbanised West Brits on the East coast?
You're just ignoring the thousands that were traveling yesterday from Cork Kerry Galway Clare Mayo Sligo Tipp, Kilkenny etc.

snoopdog

Quote from: Silver hill on September 10, 2022, 08:30:27 AM
So now Gareth Brooks is a six county only phenomenon that didn't hit the urbanised West Brits on the East coast?
You're just ignoring the thousands that were traveling yesterday from Cork Kerry Galway Clare Mayo Sligo Tipp, Kilkenny etc.
The West Brits are mourning their Queen.

fearsiuil

Quote from: snoopdog on September 10, 2022, 09:32:27 AM
26 aren't even in the Commonwealth  ;)

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: fearsiuil on September 10, 2022, 12:23:15 PM
Quote from: snoopdog on September 10, 2022, 09:32:27 AM
26 aren't even in the Commonwealth  ;)
That makes it worse and even weirder

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

trailer

quit yo jibbajabba

Baile Brigín 2

We would love to be able to ignore them. Our country cousins are absolutely thrashimg the city. Pubs closing early and all sorts.

quit yo jibbajabba

Some words which may or may not be real words may have been used in the previous post

Milltown Row2

Quote from: trailer on September 10, 2022, 06:27:20 PM
Tickets on offer for free on facebook.

If he was out my back I'd close the curtains
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

WT4E

Anybody surface yet that can give me an insight into parking.

I emailed aiken promos to see if they would give me a park permit but they weren't having it.. lol

Silver hill

You can park on the streets behind meaghers pub. Turn up left at the church and go up a few hundred yards. Anywhere in the side streets is fine.