Garth Brooks and Croke Park : Boss to intervene?

Started by armaghniac, January 20, 2014, 01:13:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hereiam

Has someone called Willie or Jamie yet. Them two know what it takes to get things done.

Rossie11

Quote from: balladmaker on July 10, 2014, 02:36:24 PM
QuoteAye. Sure because something totally unrelated to us is happening somewhere else in the world we shouldn't care about a major economic and public relations f**k-up in our own country.

Just adding a little perspective, more important things in the World at present than Garth Brooks and the Dublin economy ... believe it or not.

Is Brooks of a Catholic persuasion, if so, has the Pope been contacted yet to have a word?

How many politicians etc were rang when we got landed with a 70Billion bank debt?? Sweet FA compared to this
Perspective as right...

J OGorman

Bwooks has been contacted, fear not.

But seriously, of all the dung that has happened in the last lock of the years , with everyone rolling over and taking a jolly rogering without much of a wimper , it takes a concert being cancelled by a spolit 50 something american to really rally the troops

balladmaker

3 concerts now ... 2 later in the year?

Under Lights

The 5 O'Clock meeting has been cancelled according to BBC

balladmaker

theskull1

Quote from: Under Lights on July 10, 2014, 04:49:39 PM
The 5 O'Clock meeting has been cancelled according to BBC

Stage managed brinkmanship

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Under Lights

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Under Lights

Quote from: ONeill on July 10, 2014, 05:12:54 PM
Off! Off! Off!

I'd probably prefer a refund now just. Was never keen on going but wife wanted to go so I done the noble thing and got the tickets.

Maguire01

I've just watched a bit if his press conference live on his website. Cringefest.

ONeill

He really is...the son of God.

Did he say he would go down on Enda Kenny?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ziggysego

Quote from: Maguire01 on July 10, 2014, 05:37:43 PM
I've just watched a bit if his press conference live on his website. Cringefest.

People of Ireland, I love you. People of Limerick, I want your babies.
Testing Accessibility

Syferus

Quote from: hardstation on July 10, 2014, 05:46:47 PM
Jesus Christ of Almighty.

This is the gift that keeps on giving.

You must be fairly ragin' that the poor under-classes of North Dublin will be put under the kosh of five nights of cowboy-hat twirlin' after all, HS?

ballinaman

Just passed this scene on the way home from work there...the bad man could be coming.